ANOTHER New Busa rider in Dallas

Diebold

Registered
It must be something in the air down here in Big D. I finally got my '06 Limited! I've been riding it to work everyday and loving it. After a brief 6 weeks of hiatus I'm back in the saddle and loving it. I got taken out on my '07 Ducati SC by a cager texting on his cell phone. His insurance finally coughed up a few bucks and I was able to replace my ride. I'm still getting used to the "hair trigger" throttle response. I'll be around asking a ton of questions from here to there and just wanted to introduce myself.

IMG_0917.jpg

:welcome:

I can see by your freindly jester you knew there were some OU fans in the group :laugh:

Sweet, welcome. I went to the D to get my bike new at a dealership. Gave me an awesome deal. It was a suburb of dallas....suzuki north dallas or something, next to the chopper shop that has all the bikes inside. (not the easyriders place). Anyways, they had a white limited like that in there for sale...you pick it up there? This forum is good, maybe see you on the road. I'm in Wichita Falls...

Back