Another motorcycle video here in Omaha! Take a look........

kawiboy11

Donating Member
Registered
Here is another video link for an accident that just happened again here in Omaha. Between this & the chase a few days earlier, its going to be a long summer for the riders here in Omaha. :please:

I didn't know the guy in person, but driving 75 mph in a 40 residential & weaving in & out of traffic inst smart. RIP. :please::

http://www.ketv.com/news/19739260/detail.html

Going to be a long season... Right time, right place guys...

RIP rider...

You guys might hate me for this. If he really was going that fast He got what he deserved for acting stupid doing 30-35 over posted limit and weaving throught traffic. Now if it was the same situation like mine it would be different. I dont ever do stuff like that in busy traffic. Thats an accident waiting to happen. I wouldnt expect you guys to feel any sympathy for me if i was going that fast when the lady pulled out in front of me and i came on here trying to bs all you guys and blaming it on her when it would have clearly been my fault. I feel sorry for the young girl who is always going to blame herself for that when it wasnt her fault.

You guys might hate me for this. If he really was going that fast He got what he deserved for acting stupid doing 30-35 over posted limit and weaving throught traffic. Now if it was the same situation like mine it would be different. I dont ever do stuff like that in busy traffic. Thats an accident waiting to happen. I wouldnt expect you guys to feel any sympathy for me if i was going that fast when the lady pulled out in front of me and i came on here trying to bs all you guys and blaming it on her when it would have clearly been my fault. I feel sorry for the young girl who is always going to blame herself for that when it wasnt her fault.

I agree 100%. If he was going the speed limit he would still be here today. His stupidity cost him his life. Sad that he left behind children too.

I agree 100%. If he was going the speed limit he would still be here today. His stupidity cost him his life. Sad that he left behind children too.

People always seem to forget about their kids when they want to act stupid. They never think about their well being if something were to happen:please: for the kid(s)

Some people just don't think about the consequences. Not just the laws they are breaking, but the people that they will leave behind. That's just if they die.

You just gotta wonder what gets into their head one morning and that decision puts them on a path of no return. Sad, really sad but agree with others totally avoidable. Wardie

RIP , My prayers to him & his family. Prayers to the young lady driving the van also , She is going to be going thru some bad times dealing with the death also .

The article said he was normally not a risk taker. I find it hard to believe there is anyone here riding for any length of time that has not took risks or done something stupid at one time or another.

That said, if you do that you are aware before, during, and after of the risk and possible outcome....RIP

the article said he was normally not a risk taker. I find it hard to believe there is anyone here riding for any length of time that has not took risks or done something stupid at one time or another.

That said, if you do that you are aware before, during, and after of the risk and possible outcome....rip

+100

So, what happened to the 16 yr old :whistle: who pulled out in front of him ? Did he get a ticket :dunno: , charged or just told to go home because a death for his mistake is enough :whistle: ? And who said the guy was speeding that much ? Clocked, Radared or what ? Most people see me and say I'am going toooooo fast and that's when I'am doing the speed limit and getting passed by cars :laugh: . Most people who see a motorcycle, ALWAYS say they're too fast, too dangerous and those why ride them are just RISK takers anyway :beerchug:

The article said he was normally not a risk taker. I find it hard to believe there is anyone here riding for any length of time that has not took risks or done something stupid at one time or another.

That said, if you do that you are aware before, during, and after of the risk and possible outcome....RIP

+1 Sucks to make a bad decision an pay for it with your life:down: I wonder how they knew how much he was speeding, if they got that info from witnesses you know how reliable that is. If speeding means you had it coming that pretty much means most of the population has it coming an I hope it never comes for anyone for that. My condolences to the families involved on both sides R>I>P rider :please:

RIP Shray and sincerest condolences to his family and friends....
and also sincere sympathy and best wishes to the young girl involved in this collision.
There are NEVER any winners in a situation like this, everyone shares the pain in one way or another....
As bike riders, we ALL take a certain amount of risk (no matter how or where we each ride) the moment we leave the garage or driveway. If one cannot justify that (real) risk (and the possible consequences that go hand in hand with it), then one should seriously consider the alternative options available (ie: sell the bike and take up lawn-bowls or knitting or etc, etc.)....
We all know why we do it (the individual reasons are many & varied)....but no-one forces us to ride....and each and every single one of us must accept the risks that (unfortunately) come with the rewards....

footnote:- i personally lost my best mate 10 yrs ago to a m/bike head-on collision with another bike (died on impact), and just last w/end watched my brother heavily crash his '09 'busa directly in front of me (bike written off; bro' expected to make a full recovery.....and already salivating heavily in anticipation of his "new" 'busa:thumbsup:)
.....u roll the dice, u take your chances ! :rulez8bn:

im ok with this and i agree except the part of he got what he deserved part. Honestly.

The bike doesn't look to be in all that bad a shape for going that fast and hitting a full size van.
After reading some coments. It looks like that speed of 75 mph was an estimate of a witness. Not a pro. I sense a possible cover up. Or bad reporting.

Back