Another lowering link question

Ononewheel

Registered
I am going to make a lowering kit for the bus here shortly. I will make 1 and 1/4 inch spacers for the front. Does that sound about right?

I also will make the rear links. Does anyone have the center to center measurement on one of these lowering links? And how much lower it drops the rear? This would save me a bunch of time.

Oh, this is for drag racing purposes only, I also have a strap for the front.

I am also going to start setting the suspension for street riding prob this weekend. I am going to start with preload, front and rear, and static sag. I will let you guys know what I find!!!!!!!!

Later for now guys.

Bringing this back to the top........
Anyone remember the measurements on this one?

This question was posted over 2 years ago, and no answer was given. A fellow Busa owner and I were discussing measurements on the links and what is precisely the length center of hole to center of hole on 1, 2, and 3 inch on the lowering links. Can someone give us the exact answer to this?

Measuring my stock links it looks like it's 4 and 11/16 or roughly 4.687" from center of hole to center of hole. So what is the length for a 1, 2, 3 inch drop, center of hole to center of hole?

Stock dogbone = 4.675 center to center

APE 3 Hole, 1st hole =4.580 center to center
2nd hole =5.175 center to center
3rd hole =5.785 center to center

As you can see the 1st hole will raise the back slightly ,I would GUESS the second hole would lower the rear of the busa 1 1/2" and the last hole would lower it 3" .

Mark

Back