Another Jackson bites the Dust

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
Now it's Jesse Jr. AND his wife....why am I NOT surprised....let's see how much jail time they get. Bet he's out in under 24 months with good behavior...

This guy spent time in a mental institution. According to IL laws, you cannot own guns if you have done so. Guess who still has his guns and gun card? Guess who supports all the state gun laws, while seen shopping on th esouth side of Chicago gun shops??

Illinois corruption at it's finest

Hypocrisy at it's finest - he had a good teacher too (his dad)....It's hard for me to have sympathy for Chicago residents when they elect numbnuts like these two...

Jesse Sr is famous for shaking down corporations and it appears Jesse Jr. tried shaking down the Senate and got caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

How on earth did Jr. get the idea he could get away with spending an enormous amount of campaign money on all this frivolous stuff? I suppose he followed his daddy's example thinking he was Jesse Jackson Jr. and the IRS would not dare ever come calling.

Jr. will get some jail time no doubt, but it would not surprise me if he spends only a short time there until his daddy pulls enough strings to get him out.

Give me a break. You jokers act like this is the first time anyone has reach in the cookie jar. This kind of activity is as old as campaign funds themselves. Why is it that today, this man is criminalized for doing the same thing any other good ol' boy has done in the past and even continues to do at present?

Oh... Right, I just realized why, because he isn't one of the good ol' boys but instead, that darn preacher's son....

Give me a break. You jokers act like this is the first time anyone has reach in the cookie jar. This kind of activity is as old as campaign funds themselves. Why is it that today, this man is criminalized for doing the same thing any other good ol' boy has done in the past and even continues to do at present?

Oh... Right, I just realized why, because he isn't one of the good ol' boys but instead, that darn preacher's son....

I'm just as pizzed at Pete Dominici at the moment, having a child with another senator (Not his wife) and hiding it for 25+ years...I'm sick and tired of people with no honor or integrity or morals becoming our elected representatives...no wonder our country is so screwed up....

After all the high-horse, hypocritical crap that's come out of his and Jesse's mouth all these years, I do like it when Karma comes calling...

of course others have done it. they just wernt STUPID enough to get caught like he did....:whistle: if ur that STUPID you shouldnt be representing anyone anywhere.

its funny tho, I dont hear his father preaching on how unethical it is to steal from ur constituents tho.....:whistle:

So answer me this: What happens to all the campaign funds when they decide not to run for office or their term is up??

Bill Maher had a lawyer on to explain all of that. Here is how simple it is. The campaign fund holder can generate a letter that says the money is being moved to another account. Once there it can be withrawn tax free ( which was the real reason it was transferred to begin with ) and spent however. It still counts as income but is not taxed. How is that for a simple tax loophole ?

Back