Another heads up for scamers!

Haya01B

Registered
- Chris Hansen Dateline- The Debt Trap Part 1[/url]

Check out this series of videos on you tube and part six is a bomb shell!

Last edited by a moderator:
thank god i only have 1 credit card. 1 loan for my bike both only about 2000 each... i own my home own my car ect ect ect...live cheap pay cash!!

I haven't gotten to part six yet, but so far it's nothing unexpected. Too many of us are trying to support a standard of living we can't afford. A job loss or illness is all it takes to push many of us into a huge debt hole...or bankruptcy in some cases.

The medical bill issue can be a huge problem...even for those who think they are adequately insured.

Just finished the series and I agree Haya01B that information revealed in part 6 is quite disturbing.

It is very disturbing that felons are being allowed access to such info. There is no wonder that there is so much identity theft and such going on. There are just too many holes in the justice system for this country to work efficiently.

You guys live in a bubble or is it not till it's brought to your attention what is actually happening in America..These videos are hilarious,Felons aren't the ones to blame,banks nor corporate america is to blame, only person to blame is yourself.Live within your means and stop trying to keep up with the Jones's,and you will get further ahead.how many items have you brought on a card in the last 6 months and used it 1-3 times?why not just borrowed or went and rented it?

Americans better learn to be more sufficent in spending and stop learning to lean where they have nothing to stand up for them.

You guys live in a bubble or is it not till it's brought to your attention what is actually happening in America..These videos are hilarious,Felons aren't the ones to blame,banks nor corporate america is to blame, only person to blame is yourself.Live within your means and stop trying to keep up with the Jones's,and you will get further ahead.how many items have you brought on a card in the last 6 months and used it 1-3 times?why not just borrowed or went and rented it?

Americans better learn to be more sufficent in spending and stop learning to lean where they have nothing to stand up for them.

???

I think I might agree with you, but I'm not sure I comprehend your writing. :beerchug:

And another big +1 from me:thumbsup:

Thats a simple way to think of it. Although the majority of people in CC debt bring it on themselves, there is also a large group of them that have no other choice. Medical emergencies, layoffs, unforeseen circumstances, etc... Lots of reasons people get in this boat and its not because they weren't living within their means. What kills me is when people miss a payment, the CC company will increase your interest rate, as if they are trying to make you fail.:banghead:
I had a debt collection agency try to collect $300 from me from an alleged debt the was 9 years in the past. I can tell you from experience, them people are relentless soulless folk, ends up the company was wrong as we had proof of all our payments, but did we get any sort of apology? Hells no! If i was ever to see that debt collector in person, I would probably go to jail for some type of assult, they're bad, real bad.

6a00d8341c7ed153ef012875b978c9970c-pi.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There is always an alternative to credit cards. Save money when you have it so that if unforeseen circumstances come up....you have a little extra money to take care of it.that goes for unforeseen medical as well. As far as being layed off....what kind of idiot would want to run up credit card debt when they know they dont have a job and wont be able to pay it back. Thats just financial suicide! "I dont have a job so I'll just use this credit card so I'll have even more payments that I cant pay??? Sorry, I dont get that logic. Most everyone, at some point in thier life is making more money than they actually need. But rather than save the excess, we spend it on crap...going out to eat more,picking up little crap we dont really need but want(yes I'm guilty too), but if all that extra money would have been put into savings instead....there would be no need to use a credit card to pay "unexpected things". So ultimately, its ALWAYS the debters fault that they're in debt. Yes, the credit card companies take advantage of our stupidity, and yes they're *******s when its time to collect, but ultimately we the debters let them do it to us.:rulez:

The interesting fact that a unsecured loan means at risk loan is why these financial institutions are so pressed on getting these people to pay more money in which most cases they have already made a profit off of the loan in the first place. Greed finally caught up with the lender in most cases. Some people know and some don't.

Back