Another Hawaii Vid

likeapuma

Registered
Second time using the GoPro HD...forgot to post it on here after I loaded it to vimeo :p

It's a group of guys I tag along with on the weekends...no track here so all they have are on/off ramps (ik, ik...not 100% safe but gotta take what you can get :p).

1-3-10 on Vimeo

Last edited:
Good job Brah! :thumbsup: I liked the editing. Amazing you could get some runs in... Honolulu is way too crowded for me now. The "Ala moana Sunday Riders" used to come over to the big isle with the bikes and raise hell for a week I dont know if they still do but the locals cops were allways pissy by the time they left.

You need to ship your bike over to Kona or Hilo for a week and have at it!

Saddle rd is so choice! http://vimeo.com/4561937

Ah I wish I could...I know a few guys shipped bikes over a month or so ago but only gave 3 days heads-up so no luck.

Def not the Ala Moana guys...but traffic still sucks, we just ride around till there's a break in traffic :p Thanks for teasin w that video...all I hear about is how great the other islands are :p

Nice vid specially in a cold, snowy Ohio evening. Thanks for the pick me up. Wardie

yup ill admit I do miss my bike.... but the new ones are looking good at montgomery and drop an offer on a 2010. hopfully working for them for the last few years gets me back on the saddle soon.

Sorry for all those stuck behind a wall of snow, it's always good to look ahead for warmer weather!

No tant's or 13 since it was a short ride up the west side...had a BBQ to attend over in Ewa :whistle:

That was a great video but now I feel like crap. I used to complain all the time about how Highway 1 is about 1 1/2 hours from me and any mountain roads are about 45 minutes. I promise from here on out I will NEVER complain about not having anywhere to ride! You guy's seriously don't have anything but freeways and tourist's in front of you. Yet you still manage to take your freeways and tourist filled streets and make the best of a fun filled ride. Then, you produce a kick ass video like this?? :beerchug: You guy's are awesome!

Haha...it's not that bad! Gotta make the best out of what you got! I move back to CT the end of May...look forward to a "long ride" consisting of more than 90 miles :thumbsup:

Worst part is no track, but I keep scrounging up the California Superbike School "advanced rider" courses the Army offers...most enjoyable Army program of my career :whistle:

I love the weather here, but a nice easy ride around the island takes 3+ hours and is less than 100 miles! Crazy tourists clog the roads everyday, so even mid-week rides are clogged ???

Great job with both vids! My only request would be to have the mix a bit more towards the bike sounds and less towards the music but thats just me.

Thanks for posting them. :agree:

Back