Another Happy Customer of Travis (TM Powdercoat). PICS!!

San Diego Busa

Registered
Hey Guys

I sent my rearsets (with Buell pegs), passenger pegs, and exhaust shields to Travis to get em blackened!

Came out sweet!!! Still trying to decide whether to do the wheels black or white! Hmmm

blackcoat1.jpg

blackcoat2.jpg

blackcoat3.jpg

blackcoat4.jpg

blackcoat5.jpg

blackcoat6.jpg

And new rear lights:

lightsafter3.jpg

That looks really nice. White wheels would make it pop. Black wheels would blend in. Either way it will be sweet. :beerchug:

Do you have to remove the bushings from the rearsets before sending them to Travis? How difficult is that to do?

That looks really nice. White wheels would be insanely difficult to keep clean. Black wheels would blend in. Either way it will be sweet. :beerchug:

Fixed that for you. :laugh: They would look great though...

Black does not seem to do wheels justice as far as looks go. I think white may look good on yours but who knows. We need a photoshopped image Frog :whistle:

Do you have to remove the bushings from the rearsets before sending them to Travis? How difficult is that to do?

Fixed that for you. :laugh: They would look great though...

Travis does everything for you!

And white is easier to keep clean than black. Black ONLY looks good when it is SPOTLESS. White looks good anytime except when its filthy.. :beerchug:

Travis does everything for you! Nice! Disassembly and reassembly of the rearsets?

And white is easier to keep clean than black. Black ONLY looks good when it is SPOTLESS. White looks good anytime except when its filthy.. :beerchug:

I just don't like to clean the wheels before or after each ride... The black wheels would hide the road grime for a little while. I'd bet that the bronze-ish wheels on the white 2010-11 hide some dirt as well...?

I just don't like to clean the wheels before or after each ride... The black wheels would hide the road grime for a little while. I'd bet that the bronze-ish wheels on the white 2010-11 hide some dirt as well...?

If you are a clean freak like me, you'll HATE black wheels. The chain lube, brake dust, etc looks HORRIBLE on gloss black wheels. I clean these wheels more than I've cleaned any bikes wheels I've owned.. For some reason the Busa gets the rear wheel filthy.. :banghead:

If you are a clean freak like me, you'll HATE black wheels. The chain lube, brake dust, etc looks HORRIBLE on gloss black wheels. I clean these wheels more than I've cleaned any bikes wheels I've owned.. For some reason the Busa gets the rear wheel filthy.. :banghead:

Mine is the same way with the rear wheel. I've just accepted that my wheels are never going to be perfectly clean. As long as it's not bad enough to show up in pics, I'll live... :beerchug:

Somebody here had a white 09 with white wheels and a fabbed up Termignoni exhaust. I don't remember who the owner was, but it was very nice.

Back