Another Great Tire Sale

Please please please if you decide to buy from cyclegear online click on a banner from this site and we get a commission if you linked from us to them.. It takes a half second and nothing else is different in the ordering process. The cycle gear banner can be found on the main forum page about half way down..

thanks

cap

There are also discount codes you can find online that will save you even more money. I think the last one I used was SAVE20

I didn't know the site was even connected in any way to Cycle Gear,,bought three tires last time the Q-2's were on sale there,,,sorry, just didn't know I could help the org in this way,,,, :banghead:

Please please please if you decide to buy from cyclegear online click on a banner from this site and we get a commission if you linked from us to them.. It takes a half second and nothing else is different in the ordering process. The cycle gear banner can be found on the main forum page about half way down..

thanks

cap

Any way I can do this if I go to their store in person?
I take my wheels there and they put the new tires on and balance.

Any way I can do this if I go to their store in person?
I take my wheels there and they put the new tires on and balance.

You may be able to order online and do a store pickup, I know the best buy banner we have is that way..

Do you have any 411 on the quality of these tires, vs others out there. I need a new set.

LOL....Ummm these are hands down the two best sets of tires you can get. Now if you 1/4 mile your bike you'll want something else.
For everyday street riding or getting serious in the twisties...You wouldn't be disappointed going with either brand. My choice... Q2's all day - every day! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
LOL....Ummm these are hands down the two best sets of tires you can get. Now if you 1/4 mile your bike you'll want something else.
For everyday street riding or getting serious in the twisties...You wouldn't be disappointed going with either brand. My choice... Q2's all day - every day! :thumbsup:

I didn't know Q2's would work at all in Missouri? They tell me everyting there is upside down ??? :laugh:

I was lucky to get a deal on the 55's at cycle gears store. The guy forgot to charge for the 55's which were 8 dollars extra each. As I walked out the do he realized the mistake, and discounted them to the 50's price. Not many people in the store buy 55's... $419 out the door for 2 sets 120/70r17's and 190/55r17's. Nice tire! Thanks guys for the recommendation!

Back