Another FNG

Slow

Registered
Hello all! Another new guy here. Just bought a 2000 Blue and Silver... WOW!!! I don't need to tell you guys how impressed I am with this bike, but this is one bad mother fuc.... oh sorry! I also wanted to thank you all since I used this site to educate myself on Busas before buying one. I knew what to look out for and that gave me peace of mind. Are there any Central Florida guys in this site?

P.S. I signed the petition.

Welcome to the board. Good to know it helped you make your decision about buying a busa. Enjoy!!!
biggrin.gif

Welcome to the Board. This place is full of all kinds of good info.
Jim

Welcome! I finally got a chance to ride mine to work today after about a 2 week break... everytime that happens and I ride again I remember how awesome this thing is...

good choice. (blue and siver) I got miy 2000 blue/silver about 3 months ago. I have been riding but it has been cold,raining, or some type of bad weather for most of it. It was really nice the other day so i decided to go out and play. I figured I was used to the bike so I twisted the throttle quickley for the first time. OH MY GOD. thought i saw a dinasour. anyway i am pretty sure i didn't give it everything she had so lots more fun to come........... be safe

Hello all! Another new guy here. Just bought a 2000 Blue and Silver... WOW!!! I don't need to tell you guys how impressed I am with this bike, but this is one bad mother fuc.... oh sorry! I also wanted to thank you all since I used this site to educate myself on Busas before buying one. I knew what to look out for and that gave me peace of mind. Are there any Central Florida guys in this site?

P.S. I signed the petition.
Welcome to the board, hey he did listen to us. He even bought the fastest color! Yea!! Be safe.

Back