Another FNG

Slow

Registered
Hello all! Another new guy here. Just bought a 2000 Blue and Silver... WOW!!! I don't need to tell you guys how impressed I am with this bike, but this is one bad mother fuc.... oh sorry! I also wanted to thank you all since I used this site to educate myself on Busas before buying one. I knew what to look out for and that gave me peace of mind. Are there any Central Florida guys in this site?

P.S. I signed the petition.

jmasin

Registered
Welcome! I finally got a chance to ride mine to work today after about a 2 week break... everytime that happens and I ride again I remember how awesome this thing is...

BUSAHEAD

Registered
good choice. (blue and siver) I got miy 2000 blue/silver about 3 months ago. I have been riding but it has been cold,raining, or some type of bad weather for most of it. It was really nice the other day so i decided to go out and play. I figured I was used to the bike so I twisted the throttle quickley for the first time. OH MY GOD. thought i saw a dinasour. anyway i am pretty sure i didn't give it everything she had so lots more fun to come........... be safe

busabullet

Donating Member
Registered
Hello all! Another new guy here. Just bought a 2000 Blue and Silver... WOW!!! I don't need to tell you guys how impressed I am with this bike, but this is one bad mother fuc.... oh sorry! I also wanted to thank you all since I used this site to educate myself on Busas before buying one. I knew what to look out for and that gave me peace of mind. Are there any Central Florida guys in this site?

P.S. I signed the petition.
Welcome to the board, hey he did listen to us. He even bought the fastest color! Yea!! Be safe.

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texatl