another fast and furious movie.......jeez

As much as I love the sport compact scene these movies do more harm than justice.

Curious to see how well Johnson melds into that world though ... I think he might work better with his tutu than in a car lol.

Im lookin forward to seeing "The Peoples Honda Civic":rofl:

The bank Vault, really?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Woo! Set in Brazil.

These guys are the next James Bond Franchise. They'll make a movie of these guys in their 60's getting chased in the walkers. :laugh:

its entertainment to me. ive watched all them and will watch this one. i kinda like that car movies are being made good or bad. kids get excited by cars and bikes, gets more people into the sport. although most dont understand that the real is vastly diff from the movie, still peaks interest and helps keep our sport alive.

i know two things got me into cars, movies and the "cool" older guys with hot rods. ive wanted a sport bike ever since top gun. :rofl:

In all honesty they have gotten better as they have progressed. It could be worse could you imagine Biker Boyz 5 or Torque 2 sick 2 twizted :laugh:

I am in!! :thumbsup: Senseless violence and car chases are the only reason I would go to a theater :laugh: I will bootleg everything else :laugh:

Totally cool, what more could you want; trifecta:

-Hot Cars
-Hot Women
-Guns

Just needs a Busa to make it complete. Story line has to be weird though (oh well, cinematic license aside, the Asian dude died in Tokyo Drift....

IDK i thought the first one and the last one was the best, tokyo drift was completely dumb imo

Totally cool, what more could you want; trifecta:

-Hot Cars
-Hot Women
-Guns

Just needs a Busa to make it complete. Story line has to be weird though (oh well, cinematic license aside, the Asian dude died in Tokyo Drift....

:laugh: The cars wouldn't look so fast if they added a 'Busa

I thought the acting was pretty much ass in all of them...

If your actually a car nut or gear head, 75% of the things in the movie offend your senses on every level...

Tokyo drift was interesting, but only if you used the fast forward button, and turned the volume off so you couldn't hear them talk...

Then you can put your own soundtrack on too!

If it's got Eva Mendez in it, I'm watching. I'll turn off the sound and fast forward to her. That's all I care about. Like Goatkart said, the car nut in me is offended on every level when they show driving scenes. I fast forward through those.

awesome i like the Fast and Furious movies, they are a great source of humor

Back