Another fallen brother...

STUNNAH

THE "STUNGUN" IS BACK!&#33
Donating Member
Registered
I was told yesterday that we lost another riding brother...Mr. Micheal Mann, he was originally from the Jackson, TN. area but had moved to Nashville, TN. where he was employed at an auto plant...He rode the black and blue 02 Busa...I had talked with him on several occassions and he was a hell of a nice guy...He had often spoke of selling the bike and had placed it on the floor of the local dealer...I guess the need to ride overwhelmed him and he began to ride again...I don't know much about the accident maybe some of the members up that way can give more detail...But from what I was told sometime Saturday Micheal was riding and a car pulled in his path...My heart is saddened as always when our community suffers this type of loss...My prayers go to his family...Please be careful... "STUNNAH"...

Very sorry to hear of this.Best wishes to his family and freinds.May they all manage to find peace.

<!--EDIT|SHODA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1066698008 -->

:sad: not again... sorry to hear that, was he a member here?

A couple weeks ago we lost a Busa rider in Honolulu. I had seen him riding but did not know him personally and I dont know if he was a member here. Brian Hallbeck was his name and i think he was in the service.

Plz be as safe as u can out there and wear your gear.

I don't know about you all, but riding a bike has forced me to come to grips with my mortality. I have told my wife my feelings in the case of disaster and I hope it never happens, but death is always knocking when I'm riding and I know it...

Peace to the fallen rider and to his family...

Hawaiibusa... I have been to most of the islands in Hawaii and I am trying to figure out where you have enough space to do anything over the speed limit... :) We were able to drive around all the islands we visited within a day...

Cloud

A horrible thing to have to keep in the back of your mind while you ride. Thoughts and prayers to his family.
JT!

My prayers go out to the family and friends! There seems to be a rash of accidents this year... I can't help but wonder if its because i'm more in tuned with the motorcycle comunity and am just hearing it about these tragadies or if there are just more accidents happening.. This is the 3rd motorcycle death I've heard about in the last month :sad:

My prayers go out to the family and friends! There seems to be a rash of accidents this year... I can't help but wonder if its because i'm more in tuned with the motorcycle comunity and am just hearing it about these tragadies or if there are just more accidents happening.. This is the 3rd motorcycle death I've heard about in the last month :sad:
I think it's a bad combination of everything you mentioned...Also some of the speed related movies...New rider's...On and on...We take a chance every time we ride...I can only pray that when we roll out, that we roll in without harm...

I'm with Cloud - reading this board (and crashing my own Busa) has made me come to grips with the fact that riding is a hell of a dangerous sport. Gotta pay to play I guess. This fallen rider will be in my thoughts :sad: I lost a friend last week to an ATV accident, rollover and no helmet.

My prayers go out to his family. That almost happened to me last evening while out for an evening ride. When someone makes a left in front of you, there's not much you can do. It happens so fast. :sad:

Real Sad, Sorry Stunnah!  
 Folks riding is dangerous, but it's not lethal.  Do what I do.  Carry $500K in life insurance, tell your wife and kids you love em', make certain you have a will and a living will, make sure that if the worst happens everything will be taken care of.  Then ride free brothers and sisters, if the worst happens, so be it, at least you will not leave your family in a lurch financially.  
 Point is you cannot ride with this in the back of your mind, if it's in there get it out.  When your riding NO FEAR is a real stupid idea, but so is FEAR, both of these mindsets will get you killed.  I am thinking if your always worried about death while riding you have eliminated all of the fun.  Try riding aggressively defensive, meaning do not be passive, get yourself into the clear spots, take control of your situation, and have FUN.  Bottom line here is that none of us really has to ride a motorcycle at all.  EVER...  So if were not having fun, why are we out there?  
 Take care of your family, ride smart, understand that horrible things could happen every time we gone a bike, but do not let that shape your riding style, you won't last long..

Back