Another Ebay product

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

That is an awfully heavy car for the Busa engine don't you think. I have seen then in everything from smart cars to real mini's and go karts but that MR2 doesn't sound like a good idea :dunno:

My dad bought one of those “Turbo Simulators” a couple of years ago…

It does nothing!

It’s basically a really annoying whistle xD

The Sad thing is i bet he sells a few of the turbo sound simulator,, Think I am going with
the old baseball Card trick on the front forks
Posted via Mobile Device

Dont be the guy to buy this. This is one of the dumbest things I have seen made. There are people around my town with these on their cars, and they are the laughing stock around town. Save your money and go buy some ice cream man.

These things have been around a while. I remember first seeing them my junior year in high school in 2006. I thought they were retarded then and still think they are retarded...

No kidding makes me feel old too

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

and same here lol

Thanks gpmo i bought 6 of em:rofl::rofl:

I actually had a buddy that put one on a cavalier like back in 2001, i was at a stoplight next to a trailblazer the other day that was fairly well riced and i heard one, should have seen his jaw drop when the turbo started to light on the dodge::11

lol It's funny I just read this yesterday, and I'm quite sure I heard my first one last night. There was a bike running around the neighborhood making this gawd awful whir /whistle noise that changed with RPM. Never heard these thing before, but it's unbelievable someone would actually WANT their machine to sound like that..

I don't know what you guys are talking about. I have one on my truck and my busa and they sound awesome! Everyone always looks at me jealous when I drive buy thinking I have a real turbo!!! I feel so cool having these :cheerleader:

I don't know what you guys are talking about. I have one on my truck and my busa and they sound awesome! Everyone always looks at me jealous when I drive buy thinking I have a real turbo!!! I feel so cool having these :cheerleader:

Anyone who knows what a real turbo sounds like will know the difference. I have a nice size turbo on my Evo and there is a HUGE difference in sound. I could not run around imperssinating the sound of forced induction. That is straight up cheat, and fake lol.

Roflmao.

Back