Another Earthquake...This one in Turkey..

Nothing unexpected for those of us reading the handbook of life. It's going to get much worse but I'm ready....

Matthew 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

I can only hope those lost will find Christ before things fall apart.

I love the fact that you are posting the Word here. Hopefully the Holy Spirit will touch the hearts of those here that are not saved with a gentle nudge by your posts.

As far as the earthquakes, yes the Bible says that in the end times earthquakes will be like birth pangs, coming more frequently and greater in strength.

Unfortuately the media is reporting this more recently, but the data.....yes from secular scientists, says that the earthquake frequency hasn't increased in the last 10-15 years. The only scientist I have heard say anything different was Michio Kaku, and he said there has been a very slight up tick in the amount of earthquakes in the last 20 years.

As much as I look forward to the soon return of our Savior, I don't believe this prophesy is about to be fulfilled. :(

But keep posting what you have! It is refreshing to read your posts.

Your right about the frequency of the earthquakes not changing but the Earth itself is long overdue for a major event be it from internal like earthquakes or external like comets.

Just posting random thoughts cuz there aint much riding pics from all over the USA like we need and I dont think many want to see sunny pics of South Florida...

Like the rapture that what you think it is?
Im not shure I believe in that.
Ever notice its always older people who have lived out most there lifes that say its coming? Ever hear a 15 year old kid say well no use planning my life rapture is coming soon.Only old people speak of it.

Like the rapture that what you think it is?
Im not shure I believe in that.
Ever notice its always older people who have lived out most there lifes that say its coming? Ever hear a 15 year old kid say well no use planning my life rapture is coming soon.Only old people speak of it.

Most 15 yr olds are not thinking about their eternity. They are thinking about what they are going to do with their friends at the mall this weekend.

True dat+cant really blame them.I was same 2 that age do you think there will be a RAPTURE IN OUR LIFETIME?

Honestly I'm not sure since none of us know the day or the hour, but looking at the signs around us I can't help but wonder that it's not far off. I think the key is you have to live everyday as if today was the day. This way it doesn't matter, because your always ready. Ultimately all of us will someday take that last breath of air so rapture or not you need assurance of where your eternal destination will be, since neutral you cannot be.

funny how most people find religion when they think theyre time is about up

Yeah there are some hold outs that ride it to the line or no one shared it with them until they were older. The problem with the hold outs is that none of us know when our last day is. We may keep planning on "taking care of things" one day, but once we pass it's too late.

I hope they find more than just religion though. There will be alot of religious people in hell, only those that have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ will be allowed to enter the kingdom. :thumbsup:

Honestly I'm not sure since none of us know the day or the hour, but looking at the signs around us I can't help but wonder that it's not far off. I think the key is you have to live everyday as if today was the day. This way it doesn't matter, because your always ready. Ultimately all of us will someday take that last breath of air so rapture or not you need assurance of where your eternal destination will be, since neutral you cannot be.

Well said.

It is somewhat depressing to hear about all the death and destruction going on. It sometimes makes me wish I was someplace that I did not have access to information.

Yeah there are some hold outs that ride it to the line or no one shared it with them until they were older. The problem with the hold outs is that none of us know when our last day is. We may keep planning on "taking care of things" one day, but once we pass it's too late.

I hope they find more than just religion though. There will be alot of religious people in hell, only those that have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ will be allowed to enter the kingdom. :thumbsup:

J'Man, I know where you are coming from.
Everyday that I throw a leg over a Bike and take to the mean streets, I think of my family and the fact that this could be the last time I see them, and they see me. I feel that I must be prepared at all times for the end times, because after all, someday it will be.
Someone once asked me, "Is this how, and where, you want to be when you meet your maker?" I think about that a lot, what you are doing right now could be the last thing you do; is it what you want the next person you meet to be the thing they see you doing?
Just a Few cents.
Bubba

Back