Another call me a dumb a$$ question

hardwork2

Registered
I finally got my 05 le and have been trying to get the stickers of so I could get some pics.posted and the only thing I've accomplished is most of 1 and scratching the g@d d@^n frame. I' not even going to try the 1 on top of the tank. Why in the hell did they put it there in the first g@d d@^n place?

hair drier ,heat it up and peel it off ! un fortunatly you started with the hardest one , then soak a rag in wd 40 and let it sit on the left over addhesive for 30 seconds then wipe it off your done ! the ones on the frame suck ! but arnt as offensive as the big orange ones . good luck

or u can solve the problem and get it chromed
cool.gif

Hair dryer works great, or you can use Goo Gone (buy at Lowes) but use just a drop and follow the directions
cool.gif

"OH" why did I say follow the directions, when everybody here just trys to do, whatever, and then when they screw it up
redcomprs2.gif
, they read the directions
laugh.gif

Hair dryer.....fingernail.....worked on all the stickers .....WD 40 cleaned up the aftermath .:;):

Tank look clean with the sticker off. Do this one. I used nail polish remover without acetone in it.
I would use the hair dryer and WD 40 for other stickers. The nail polish may attack plastic and even paint if on to long.

Back