Another Busa Rolled up on me.

Shindo97

Registered
What else would make 2 total strangers talk out of the blue, and setup a time to meet within seconds. The HAYABUSA of course.

Not only was this a total random time late on a monday night, but i was in a part of the city i rarely go in. Was taking the Busa out to the club last night, and what do u know out of nowhere at a stoplight a CHERRY Silver and Blue Hayabusa screeches to a stop next to me. Immediately me and the guy starting talking as if we knew eachother, and setup to meet up at Jacks Backyard here in austin on thurs.

I have been wanting to roll with some Busa owners. How cool would it look having 4 or 5 Busa rolling together.

So when the light turns green, this obviously veteran rider, lays about 5 feet of rubber on the ground, and pops a nice little wheelie. I was so much in awe, that i forgot i was on a Busa as well. Damn these bikes are HYPNOTIZING.

He had a single system exhaust, and i think i remeber a polished frame. Cant remember much more. Sounded so much better than my 100% stock bike.

Just figured i would post in case the rider is on here.

Nice feeling eh? I was inside a gas station the other day with my busa parked at the pump. I came out and another busa saw mine, pulled in, and waited for me. I strolled over and he just wanted to say hi and chat about busas for a moment. He just got his and was pumped. I of course told him about the board and to remove all those stickers defacing his beauty (he had an '04 LE).

AHHAHA....yeah i think the first thing that guy looked at was my reflectors....I could of swore his eyes went to them for a moment...like when a guy looks at a woman's chest for a second.

I have to remove them.

nice1 matey sounds spot on
biggrin.gif
i think it's really good when you meets peeps like that.i've started going to alot more bike meets,they will have alook at my bike and chat but i dont think i'll ever hook up with any
sad.gif
most of them come from a fair distance.
but hey it's all good fun,take care all u fellow/gal riders
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

What else would make 2 total strangers talk out of the blue, and setup a time to meet within seconds.  The HAYABUSA of course.

Not only was this a total random time late on a monday night, but i was in a part of the city i rarely go in.  Was taking the Busa out to the club last night, and what do u know out of nowhere at a stoplight a CHERRY Silver and Blue Hayabusa screeches to a stop next to me.  Immediately me and the guy starting talking as if we knew eachother, and setup to meet up at Jacks Backyard here in austin on thurs.  

I have been wanting to roll with some Busa owners.  How cool would it look having 4 or 5 Busa rolling together.

So when the light turns green, this obviously veteran rider, lays about 5 feet of rubber on the ground, and pops a nice little wheelie.  I was so much in awe, that i forgot i was on a Busa as well.  Damn these bikes are HYPNOTIZING.  

He had a single system exhaust, and i think i remeber a polished frame.  Cant remember much more.  Sounded so much better than my 100% stock bike.  

Just figured i would post in case the rider is on here.
Brad, are you guys going out there this week (Jacks Backyard)? I keep meaning to go out there but haven't made it as of yet. I may actually make an attempt this Thursday to go check it out.

You guys just make sure you are around when I get back next year so we can roll. Don't know how long I will be in town, but I would guess for a couple weeks anyway. Depends on when BT wants to hit Deals Gap!

Always gives me a gereat feeling of awe and amazement watching another busa roll down the street
smile.gif

As for veteran rider envy, the other day I visited my bro at work. One of his co-workers owns a busa and another a zx12. Us busa guys had some fun talking smack with the zx12er until he asked to take the other busa out for a spin. They guy hopped on the busa (I thought for the first time) and proceeded to perform endos, endless 11oclock wheelies, and laying rubber all over the place. It turns out he used to be a professional MXer and then sportbike stunt rider in his younger years. I learned two things that day, 2) careful who you talk smack to and 2) thank god it wasn't my bike he took for a spin
smile.gif

peace,

snake

<!--EDIT|thesnake
Reason for Edit: None given...|1091562799 -->

ohh ya, when he got off the busa, he just said, "not a bad...for a whale." After I polish up my track skills, I'll pay him a visit

wink.gif

I have been wanting to roll with some Busa owners.  How cool would it look having 4 or 5 Busa rolling together.
Here's how two look. Chris (cjc2135) myself and another guy on a 03' with 99' copper/silver plastic rode to Wildwood a few weeks ago. I must say three Busa's side-by-side at a buck forty look cool. Many heads were turning.  
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|grabntwist
Reason for Edit: None given...|1091569860 -->

Hardcore_Session_023.jpg

damn i am jealous....God i love that color...Silver/ G is so badass looking.

Why oh why did i buy the pink...i mean who cares if its the fastes color....i would rather be slower and wrapped in silver.....oh well......

damn i am jealous....God i love that color...Silver/ G is so badass looking.  

Why oh why did i buy the pink...i mean who cares if its the fastes color....i would rather be slower and wrapped in silver.....oh well......
Considering the picture above that represents the hottest and only Jap-import I'd want to own. I wouldn't care if my Busa was red, silver, primer grey or even rust brown. !! That's one sweet a$$ car.

Yeah, nothing like a bunch of Busas together. We had a bunch at Laguna Seca. Had a blast.

It is cool getting to ride with other Busa riders. I got to ride with 3 of my husband's friends that have busa's sat.
biggrin.gif

Back