Another Busa goes down...

JoshCC600

Registered
Yup, not 3 months after buying my 09... coming around a sharp corner and hit a branch in the road. Happened about a hour ago. Im fine, was wearing all my gear thank god but the bike is pretty toast... Worst part is i couldn't afford full coverage insurance (too young). So now im already shopping on ebay for new fairings, brake leavers, mirrors, windscreen, ect... Im not allowing myself to go outsid and take a closer look yet, im going to let it sink in until tomorrow to start taking it apart, im scaired that my rear frame may be slightly bent or something... :banghead::banghead:

Yup, not 3 months after buying my 09... coming around a sharp corner and hit a branch in the road. Happened about a hour ago. Im fine, was wearing all my gear thank god but the bike is pretty toast... Worst part is i couldn't afford full coverage insurance (too young). So now im already shopping on ebay for new fairings, brake leavers, mirrors, windscreen, ect... Im not allowing myself to go outsid and take a closer look yet, im going to let it sink in until tomorrow to start taking it apart, im scaired that my rear frame may be slightly bent or something... :banghead::banghead:

wow...that blows...road debris can sure put a fast ending to a good time..it's a shame you couldn't "evade"...spent yer whole dime on a good time at the wrong time...happens to the best of us..i guess.

i got a few things lay'in 'round here....give us a list..maybe we can help ya out a bit.

L8R, Bill. :cool:

glad to hear your ok,if ya think items may be bent be sure to take it somewear to check it out befor ya start buying replacement parts.good luck:beerchug:

I have gen II original levers.
Glad you were not hurt too bad.
Bubba

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your get off; but glad you are relatively alright! Hope the Busa isn't as bad as it seems! Heal up fast!!

Sorry about the getoff, bro. You'll find lots of good help here.
Posted via Mobile Device

wish i had some stuff lying around but i am tapped out from other members in the past w/ similar results. sorry about your ride but it's good to hear you walked unscathed.

well at a glance i am definatly going to need someone to do hotwork on the frame, the tail is off center and needs to be bent back. thats first. After that and if i can get that done i'll start looking for the front fairing, rear fairing, rear blinkers, windscreen, front brake lever, both mirrors, a new hump, and maybe more but i'll know more once i get into it. Anybody know someone in the virginia beach VA area that can bend my passenger-seat-frame back center?

busa crash.jpg

busa crash back.jpg

Back