Another Busa Down

sorry to hear this. I hope you heal quickly and I hope someone turns the guy in.

This is such a bummer to read about...hang in there Ranger. I hope that you get healed up quickly and you are able to get back in the saddle again ASAP for this upcoming riding season.

Wow Ranger, scary stuff out there sometimes when the 4 wheelers don't see us. Glad you're doing "ok" and recover quick my friend

Chin up, cheers

the 3000 in damage I think is only from the News paper not ins estimate.
Once INS has a chance to really get it properly inspected he will get more..

Maybe ?

Hopefully Ranger is not too high on painkillers trying to forget that Mofugger who caused this and can splain it more.

Damn now I'm pissed...
smalls1eb.jpg

Too bad you did not have a Go pro mounted.
You would have it all on tape especially the plate number of the guy who ran.
I think about getting one for cool vids but now I think I need one to record all that may happen ?

frame is snapped where the radiator support was, instant total. start looking for a new bike!

If that is true after final estimate comes from INS have your friends swap back all OEM parts and sell or keep AFM ones still worth something.
Once it gets 'totalled' by INS they wont see it again and wont know if you took AFM cans off or not.

Damn it, Ranger!

That ain't good, mate. But from the sound of it, it could have been a lot worse!?! Don't ever forget.....any accident you can walk away from > > > > is a HAPPY accident!:thumbsup:
Hope you get a full insurance payout for the bike.....& more importantly......I hope that wrist heals up well F-A-S-T......coz you got some "unfinished business" to take care of, don't you?!?! ??? :whistle::laugh:

get well soon mate,
bazman(iac).
:beerchug:

I wish you a speedy recovery...And a shiny new ride.

Seriously though: Heal up, and worry about everything else later.

glad ur ok, bro, thats why its so scary to drive here in FL. im in orlando and its facing all these drivers that just dont care down here all day, im scared when i drive my car non less than when im on my bike

Glad you are ok. Bike...looks to be not ok. A Busa just falling off the kick stand will do 3K in damage to the bike. Don't ask me how I know.

God Bless you man always.... Glad your ok, Bike definately totalled so start looking for a new one when you get better....And to believe some riders still complain about helmet laws.....glad to see also that the law and news is on your side too!! that will make things even easier...Get better! Hope they find the bastad:thumbsup:

Back