Another Busa Down - Rider OK

OB_KawAbuser

Registered
Sure enough as we enter the fall riding season the roads are changing up here in New England and with that comes new hazards and cold tires.

A new friend who lives just a town away just picked up a new 99 copper Busa for a great deal ($9000-brand new from a dealer). He has only had his bike a few weeks and today he was cut off by a cage and dropped her at low speed (20mph). Well he recieved a couple lumps but no real damage other than Plastic.

His bikes fall was similar to FalconCops that it wiped out one side then flipped to hit the other. Has anyone know where to locate OEM Copper panels at the best price. He has State Farm Insurance and would like to speak with FalconCop if he OK's it. It looks like FalconCops experiance can be an asset for someone besides himself - See FC is sometimes right even when we don't like how he say's it.

FalconCop you have mail.

Is there anyone who can help this guy?

He is new and can't log on.

Chase how about a personal referral to allow new members, real people with real Busa's.

Big Dog? Big Dog? You out there? You gonna respond to this? Why do you think just closing the board to new members is such a hot idea? KawAbuser is recomending the guy and you seem to be blowing him off...I can tell you from experience that any program that shuts out new blood eventualy fails...I now this board is not quite a breeding program per say, but I like to think of these type of sites as a breeding ground for intellectual fermentation...and I reiterate...what could get worse? You have the power to DELETE! So what is the advantage to closing the site to new, not proven sugar members? You might even sell a few more T-shirts if you re open the site! I'm sure that most of the members would like to hear a fresh voice from time to time...

Back