Another Bad Creation

Rhythm

http://www.youtube.com/us
Donating Member
Registered
Well Playaz I got alittle bored with just making indiglo gauges so I came up with this Just click onto this link to view.

I hadn't plan on selling ;but if I see a big interest there's a possibilty I may start this fall or sooner if Ya Playaz are really interested. As far as price goes what would you guyz pay for something like this
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
??? I need input.

rock.gif

rock.gif

Rythmm hit me up with a price for the complete gauge kit. and what designs you have and wheter i can design something that you can then copy onto the gauges.. you can PM back or post it up...thanks

I would be interested in those, how much do they cost to make? Ever think of making some kanji stickers fro the sides that did that?

The price for a complete gauge kit is $130 shipped to your door (US only for this price) .  We can put anything on you gauge you want as long as there is no copywright pirating.  
If your still interested just contact my partna @ Robert Kelly <plumphat@msn.com> plumphat@msn.com .  He will design your gauges for you and when he is finished I will put them together for you after I recieve your $130 money order .     Then it should take me about 7 days to process and have it at your door.

Wow I love the chainguard you seem to have reasonable prices on your guages unfortunatly I bought mine with a group buy and got rev indiglo the guages are very noce I am not disapointed but the y where like 210.00 I think. Oh well . But how much for a chainguard in polished alum or chrome with the logo in indiglo
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
??? How much would I pay hmmmm How much is a laser cut chain guard and go from there
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
??? Let me know

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

Check the above link for prices for a laser cut chain guard or Schnitz racing or Spencer cycle.  I only sell the chain guard "light"  you have to assemble it yourself I might include it as a whole set if I see a profitable interest ; but like I said early it just a ideal I'm playing with . I will sell the light kit to you if already have a laser cut chain guard already.  Which includes the element which glows ,wiring and a inverter .  All you have to do is tape into a 12v source .  I spliced  into the brown wire on the brake connector assembly which is a constant hot wire when the ignition is on or in the park postion. Far as price goes maybe $65 money order only shipped to your door (US only)

Very cool how close to the chain are the lights and where did you run the wiring the swingarm still needs to move freely. I want one for sure it will look awesome with my chrome swingarm and wheels

Same question as Race24X .......... how close does it come to the chain... and how thin are the lights themselves?

Just got back from doing some test runs for the chainguard light; but I would still like to get some test runs in the rain to be completly satisfield with selling these to you Playaz.  To answer some of question about the size of the light and spacing just take a look at some of  the  rear photo shots I took .   As you can see it's paper thin and lay's completely agaonst the inside of the chain guard >>>>>no way near to being in the way of getting caught up.  As far as wiring goes you can do it the professional way like I did and run a hotwire inside the leading chain guard bolt hole(swingarm frame) exiting through the top of the center of the swing arm where the mud flap attaches to keeping debre( water,mud) from hitting the rear shock. You can not put the first bolt back into this hole where the wire is running through .  Just cut off the threads and silicone the top portion of the bolt onto the hole area on the chain guard . The lead bolt is now just a cosmetic piece  and the rear bolt will be the only thing holding the chain guard to the swingarm.  Or you can just run the hot wire outside the swingarm facing the tire where the chaingaurd attaches too with black zip ties or chrome tape or whatever looks best in 4 " interval spacing  .  Just dont wrap the whole arm with whatever you choose to use where the wire attaches too  .  keep it looking professional.    
Just click onto the above link to view photos of the chain gaurd spacing and size of the light mounted.

This fall for $65 without the chainguard.  This is a DIY project ;but before I commet I will need atleast three orders of the same color.  Let me know sumfin awight?

Back