Another Appeal (Devil Dog)

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Hey, all!!!

Not too long ago, Devil Dog put out a request for some parts. Some of those parts were for another .oRg member, and one of them was for him.

All of the parts he requested for the other .oRg member were collected and shipped to him. The one part he needed for himself has yet to be identified.

Can you help us find a rear-fairing (hump) for him? Gen1, btw.

If you don't have one, but have friends (or enemies :laugh:) who might have one, check it out.

For someone who really deserves it, let's rally and 'get his hump on!!!'

:beerchug:

Last edited:
ah man makes me wish I had one for ya....I know where theres a busa in an unlocked garage ...lol
j/k
:poke:

Scar, how much do gen I humps cost?

Haven't priced one out, Doyle, new or on eBay, but Vinny says they're unexpectedly pricey on eBay...

Hopin' for something better than that!

Last edited:
Found a hump on Feeghey for 75 and shipping but I thought that was a little high and believe its the wrong color:dunno:

Found a hump on Feeghey for 75 and shipping but I thought that was a little high and believe its the wrong color:dunno:

75 does seem high. I don't think Vinny's too concerned about the color (at this juncture). At least he didn't specify it in his original request... :whistle: So... ?

Anyway, hoping to get him hooked up here.

Appreciate your lookin' out, though!

Dangit. If I had one, it'd be out to you in a heartbeat.

Bump.

--Wag--

Fresh out, helped another member a few months ago. Hope he has some good luck on this one.

Check out the Craigslist.com listings in your area's. I just picked up a swingarm today, the guy also had a tail, but no hump Sorry

Any HUMP will do, but silver would be best...his bike is a '05 Silver/Blue :cheerleader:

Well the Spud has a spare red one.........you'd need to paint it... :oldcool: Cover shipping ????.......

I'll do some poking around locally.

Pre-requisite hump reference!

i9A43BF9C-E360-4ECA-8F0B-2A311C1EC7B8.jpg

I think my friend still has the hump from his stolen 06. He's coming
over in a few and I'll ask, I know he would donate it no problem.

Back