Anodized wheels question?????

wscycle

Registered
Hi guys. I just bought a set of used Performance Machine wheels Revolution model and red anodized. The point here is that the front wheel looks good but the rear one looks bleached and don’t looks brilliant as the front one. What can I do to fix that? Anodize again where and how much is the average for that, powder coat then or your suggestion.Please help :please:

Thanks again :beerchug:

Probably have to get them re anodized. Get a hold of sponsors Sport Chrome about re anodizing, or TM powder coating for the powder coating.

house of kolor is going to have a chrome paint kit that will look outstanding real soon. you could get them chromed anodizing does not last that long outside.

You will have to go with both of the rims re-anodized(so they will match) or get them powdercoated.

Go with powder coat.There are some really nice translucent colors that i think will look better than anodizing and be much easier to upkeep and will last longer.

Ano fades if it is left in the sun. Powdercoat lasts for a very long time, and if you powdercoat over a polished material, it looks very good.

Back