Angelina Jolie

afterhours

Registered
I got the movie "Wanted" from Netflix and watched it over the weekend....

all i have to say is WTF happened to Angie?

She looked like a skeleton from Pirates of the Carribean, not the hottie people seem to think she is.

somebody throw her a burger, and some fries......brad left Anniston for that?

:laugh: Been thinking the same thing.....maybe 'ole Angelina is a freak when the lights go out :whistle:.....there's got to be something more than what meets the eye.

If you chased around a slew of children that weren't even yours, you'd be waif-like too :laugh:

It was what she was doing in the bedroom that brad left Anniston for her... I know this because I read People magazine! :rofl:

'Personally speaking' it's be easier for Angie to gain weight then it'd be for Anniston to get cosmetic surgery cause man, nice hair and body aside, she's definitely no looker. :whistle:

She was hot as heck in Tomb Raider and I recently got "Taking Lives" in Blu-Ray (major :drooling3:)

But IMHO she keeps having kids and not eating right or something and it
seems to be draining her. She is looking like a crack hor...

Watch taking lives and tell me if you weren't brad pitt you'd left Jen too :thumbsup:
in a heartbeat.

Never been a big fan. Tomb Raiders was a good flick. Was Wanted any good ???

i have never really been a fan of hers....never really bought all the hollywood propaganda, and never thought she was hot.....

anistan is not hot either....

the movie was pretty bad.....

:laugh: Been thinking the same thing.....maybe 'ole Angelina is a freak when the lights go out :whistle:.....there's got to be something more than what meets the eye.

Yep! Sure she is....But what difference does it make when we now have a hotter, younger version!? Move aside Angelina ....................

0023ae606f170bc685db01.jpg

ohh i wouldnt kick her out of bed if you know what i mean

Get that movie, Foxfire (not Firefox) if you wanna see a nice looking AJ. Movie sucks, though.

--Wag--

Back