Angelina Jolie 'bike' story...

PaNDeM1C

Your Disease.....
Donating Member
Registered
Yeah, her name, alone, grabbed your attention!!!:

Here's the story about some dude in India giving up his 'busa for Angelina....

Salman Khan is rumoured to have gifted his prized Hayabusa bike to Angelina.

The latest buzz doing the rounds is that Salman Khan has gifted his red Hayabusa to Hollywood actor Angelina Jolie, who is currently shooting for A Mighty Heart, in Pune.

Allegedly, Salman's Hayabusa was spotted outside the shooting area in Pune. A unit member informed, "Salman Khan ne madam ke liye bheja hai!"

Incidentally, Salman is a fan of Angelina and when she expressed her desire to ride a sports bike to one of Salman's friends, the actor immediately came up with this magnanimous idea.

"This friend happened to meet Salman at his Eid party and spoke about Angelina's desire to ride a sports bike. The next day, Salman made sure that the bike reached Pune," says the source.

When contacted, Aarti Surendranath (host to Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie in India) refused to divulge any details. "I would not like to comment on the bike or on Salman.

While the bike has been spotted in Pune, it could also be a sheer co-incidence," she said.

--
the end...

rock.gif

I think she was pretty hot in the first tomb raider movie but since, she gotten to anerexic (sp) or something. Her arms are just freakish boney. Go to the gym or something.
crazy.gif
Put some meat on...

(Justyntym @ Nov. 22 2006,10:56) I think she was pretty hot in the first tomb raider movie but since, she gotten to anerexic (sp) or something. Her arms are just freakish boney. Go to the gym or something.  
crazy.gif
 Put some meat on...
i have some "meat" for her........................

eek2.gif

my father raises cows to slaughter for food ..............

cool story, not sure I believe she rides it.

I've seen this story all over google.

Back