Angeles Crest Highway

Turbo Rick, I'm riding the Crest Friday with some of the LABikers group and probably mixing in with the Norton group. Should be at Newcomb's around 11. Can't be too many Busas. I'll look for you. Mine is black/gray with polished alum 2Bros cans and polished wheels. What's yours?

Howzit goin, Rick! My life sucks, I gotta work Friday. But how else am I gonna afford one of these things? If I get an early out I might still get up there for whatever Waltman and some of the LABusas are doing. I hate missing the fun stuff!! :(

Mr Bear sorry to hear that you have to work on friday, maybe well see you after work?
La county raceway is haveing the hangover nationals this weekend maybe you guys can come out to that?

Turbo Rick

Mr. Bear.
I rode most of my life in portland oregon year round. I will ride anyware anytime! However there are some labusa members who may melt in the rain so i decided to stay home with the boyz

[This message has been edited by GoBig (edited 01 January 2000).]

That's right, you said you're from Portland...you know all about it then. I've ridden I-5 from Grant's Pass through Portland when it didn't ease up on the freezing-cold, pouring-down rain once, not even for a mile. You have to be hard-core for that. Living down here is definitely soft in comparison. I think I'll be sticking around. :)

Back