android owners post up!

ogre

Call me Liberace!
Registered
so i've been playing with my new phone, and found an application called "latitudes". it's a google map with android users currently using the "latitudes" app. how many of us are rocking a droid, either the htc incredible, moto droid, droid x, or devour?

oh yea, brushed aluminum devour. and post up any cool apps you guys have found. i'm looking for a hayabusa theme, but haven't found one yet.

Well I use android apps on my HTC EVO.. Oh and the best app I have found to date is appbrain. Lets me sync my phone to the appbrain site so I can browse and add apps to my phone from my computer instead of searching on the phone itself.

Last edited:
Sprint Hero..

And Pandora is the only app I use.
Looking for a photo app like PhotoShop as free as possible

Any ideas?
Posted via Mobile Device

Sprint Hero..

And Pandora is the only app I use.
Looking for a photo app like PhotoShop as free as possible

Any ideas?
Posted via Mobile Device

Here is photshop express. oh and its free...

Adobe Photoshop Express - Android app on AppBrain

That something like what you are looking for?

You may have to make a free account to see the link.. but then you can get the app to sync to your phone to make installing easier. :)

Last edited:
Moto Droid here and just got my 2.2 Froyo update yesterday, whoo hoo!
(I can run just about every aspect of the IT side of the company I work for by using my droid and then use it for tunes and navigation on the bike!)
I'm using lattitude too BTW.

DROID X, I found a Ride Logger app, logs average speed and maps out the ride so you can see your route on a map, looking forward to using. i hear theres one that will do the same and measure your g's on hard accelerations but i havent found it yet

HTC incredible and evo here. Try TIKL(push to talk), I also use launcher pro, it let's you change your home screen layout.

my moto devour is the shizzle. just dl'd android 2.0. the ride log app isn't free, lol, damnit

Have an EVO and moment.

It's a pretty good phone, but there are things I don't like. First and foremost is market searching stinks.

Battery doesn't last too long, and sometimes it gets really slow reacting to buttons.

But I'm starting to come around. if only I could get it to sync w/my PC instead of Google everything.

I use the Lightning Bug app to help me sleep sometimes.. I also use Zedge for Ringtones and Wallpapers. ESPN for sports, and the WeatherBug/Weather Channel apps. I like TIKL(push to talk) but I think it only works with other Android OS phones.

I'm running the X. Lattitude is pretty cool and there is a tool called glympse. It lets you track where you go and post it to facebook or something of the sort. It also allows you to set how long it is available to be viewed.

I have a black berry that I use to tether my comp. and it sucks. I cant watch any vid's without it taking three times as long. Its like I have dial up speed. Does anyone use the droid to do this with? If so how does it work? I need a change so I can enjoy some of the vid's you guys post. O i have a MacBook if that matters

Back