And we're off!

Leaving my house to pick up MrDroo now.. its raining here which means it definitely wont be raining at all in NC/TN while we are down there. God is getting it out of his system now instead of later :rulez:

Wee I'm excited!

Colton

adw.jpg

Have fun, but watch those straps...your going to scratch up your baby coming over the dash and fairings like that.

Have fun, but watch those straps...your going to scratch up your baby coming over the dash and fairings like that.

Yes it seems like alot of stress being put on your fairings like that.

Anyhoo have a great trip and be safe up in them thar hillz

I put towels under the straps between the fairing and them, they slide freely now without any chance of hurting the fairing.

Good call guys, I'm too pumped to think of these things > <

Have a safe trip and be careful on quick moves and turns. The Busa is a heavy bike and I worry about your bike tipping without a front or rear wheel chock.

i use these one end thru the other on the triple tree down thru the fairing to the tie down in truck or etc....one for each side use with your tie down straps...

soft.jpg

I've got the front wheel chock and canyon dancers on the bars. Just looking at the picture you need something different.

I've got the front wheel chock and canyon dancers on the bars. Just looking at the picture you need something different.

+1...while you are at the bash look at how the other have theres tied down. Your going to damage your bike, even with the towels. I use the soft straps and a canyon dancer.

Have a great time, I would also look for a different way to tie it down on the way back

Back