And the winner of the stupidest US House District IS....

skydivr said:
GPMO, you don't know about Marion Barry? Yes, that's another joke.

All the corrupt politicians get mixed up in my head after awhile. Watching the crack video reminded me who he was.

May be a tad off topic but wanted to share this..... I was at Walmart a few days ago and there was this young couple shopping with their little boy. I was looking at some food item to buy and they were next to me. The young woman speaks up in a loud voice and says to her husband " you know Obama just passed a law that will keep illegal immigrants 16 and under from being deported as long as they don't have a criminal background " she then looked at me with a big smile on her face to see if I had heard her vocalizing her brilliant knowledge of political happenings. I just looked at her in disbelief, shook my head, walked away and thought to my self how scary it is to have people like that voting.

The "Obama passed a law" part is where you just want to smack her...

Obama passed a law, eh? Sounds like old girl needs to brush up on her civics. Or at least watch some cartoons... :banghead:

It would be over her head Daniel...???

Too bad there's not some sort of test you have to pass before you can register to vote. People participating in the system should be required to at least have a basic understanding of how it functions.

Too bad there's not some sort of test you have to pass before you can register to vote. People participating in the system should be required to at least have a basic understanding of how it functions.

They know exactly how it works.
Vote democrat, gumment gives you money to not work
Vote republican, you're expected to work for your money.
:)

Or maybe they see it as. Vote republican get Social conservatism, corporate thieving and bigotry OR vote democrat have equal rights.

If these types of arguments are used look how annoying and demeaning they are.

I don't vote democrat or republican I vote American.

Or maybe they see it as. Vote republican get Social conservatism, corporate thieving and bigotry OR vote democrat have equal rights.

If these types of arguments are used look how annoying and demeaning they are.

I don't vote democrat or republican I vote American.

Wow, let's see, I don't think I can go to youtube for this, but Lincoln was a Republican, and a view of Democrats and/or DixieCrats in the 50's and 60's ( you might recognize them, back then they wore white hoodies :laugh: ). Whose running the plantation now-a-days that enslave the poor and minorities ?

Stop getting your history from network news outlets.

And all politicians probably are criminals, but during my lifetime when a Republican gets caught he resigns is shame and never returns. Democrats get reelected.

Registered Independent, conservative leaning.

NOT A POLITICIAN OR HISTORIAN

dadofthree said:
Wow, let's see, I don't think I can go to youtube for this, but Lincoln was a Republican, and a view of Democrats and/or DixieCrats in the 50's and 60's ( you might recognize them, back then they wore white hoodies :laugh: ). Whose running the plantation now-a-days that enslave the poor and minorities ?

Stop getting your history from network news outlets.

And all politicians probably are criminals, but during my lifetime when a Republican gets caught he resigns is shame and never returns. Democrats get reelected.

Registered Independent, conservative leaning.

NOT A POLITICIAN OR HISTORIAN

This world has evolved and I'm fairly sure that our political landscape looks nothing like it did in Lincoln's day so comparing him to today's political party's is not a viable argument.

And see what kindof irritated feeling those statements bring about? I'm don't even believe those thing I was making a point about makeing absurd statements. It worked.

Also I don't even have cable nor watch much tv do not assume you know where I get my education.

As for the republicans that bow out when caught doing scandalous stuff I would b e happy to provide a list if all If them that didn't. I love how people only see what they want to.

Oh and I'm an independent leaning more conservative also.

Back