And the winner is....

Saxoplay

Donating Member
Registered
...the Nissan Titan!! I finally made a decision and went with the Titan. As some of you know, I was trying to decide between the F-150 and the Titan...

thank you all for you input. I believe the majority of you recomended the F-150. It wasn't a bad truck. It just didn't have the same power or styling as the Titan, IMHO. I'm really happy with the Titan...so, naturally I've got to include some pics...enjoy and thanks again!
smile.gif

btw - the black also matches my black/grey '06 busa (the fastest color!)

TruckExt1.jpg

2 new Titan owners in a week here on the board! Gotta love it! I've got the Armada and the interior is very similar (imagine that). Congrats.

Looks good. A guy at work has one just about the same. I don't know if it is quite as loaded or not though. Obviously I'm a pro F-150 guy, but there is no doubt one of the Titan's pluses is more spirited acceleration.

congrats onyour new truck. Now, what mod are you gonna do first? Let me guess...EXHAUST, baby!
biggrin.gif

oopsie, Double Post!

<!--EDIT|kromdom
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149478961 -->

Way to go Sax...and awesome LE ya got there...congrats and here's wishing you and your family many happy miles...I've had mine for a week and I'm still on cloud9 and shaking my head in disbeif everytime I mash the gas pedal...reminds me of my old badazz '89 chevy stepside w/ 350ci mellings tow cams and true dual flowmaster tipped exhaust...only better....waaaaaay better...and far more roomier and comfy.
biggrin.gif

Congrats and L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Way to go Sax...and awesome LE ya got there...congrats and here's wishing you and your family many happy miles...I've had mine for a week and I'm still on cloud9 and shaking my head in disbeif everytime I mash the gas pedal...reminds me of my old badazz '89 chevy stepside w/ 350ci mellings tow cams and true dual flowmaster tipped exhaust...only better....waaaaaay better...and far more roomier and comfy.
biggrin.gif

Congrats and L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
+1 I was just shaking my head earlier tonight when I went for a ride....110 and still accelerating....definately a truck for a busa owner!
smile.gif
Thanks for the good wishes.....same to you. Hope you and your family are enjoying your Titan as well. Have you gotten 'round to trying to load the busa in the bed yet?

Nice ride man, I am also at a point where I might have to abandon my life with a sedan and migrate over to a pickup as I now have two bikes and no consistent way to tow them around. Is that titans crew cab bed long enough to fit the 'busa or do you have to 'angle' it?

Nice ride man, I am also at a point where I might have to abandon my life with a sedan and migrate over to a pickup as I now have two bikes and no consistent way to tow them around. Is that titans crew cab bed long enough to fit the 'busa or do you have to 'angle' it?
Thanks, man. As for fitting the bike in the bed, I don't know yet....I haven't tried. Will keep you posted!
smile.gif

Back