and the time is?

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
ok....it's 7:20 PM , here in the pacific northwest...Washington State,British Columbia , yadda yadda....what time is it , host-server time ? It always appears to be diff when I sign in.
Althou I sign in @ approx the usual time .
Just wondering .

real-time is your time less 30 minutes...... the server can not be trusted for the time you use here. I am also pac-time, and once in a while the server time will be adjusted to meet our time-based needs. Don't let it confuze you. Especially since it is in 12 hour time increments, and no way to distinguish am or pm.

biggrin.gif

real-time is your time less 30 minutes......     the server can not be trusted for the time you use here. I am also pac-time, and once in a while the server time will be adjusted to meet our time-based needs. Don't let it confuze you. Especially since it is in 12 hour time increments, and no way to distinguish am or pm.

biggrin.gif
ok...u just posted...so its 3:51 minus 30 min. so its 3:21 .
REALLY...seems more like 8:27 pm 2 me . o well ...

go to your "Control Panel" on the upper part of the screen,

then click on "Account Options",

then change the time differential to +4 hours.

that will get you close as possible. G'nite Gracie.

wwwhhhooo....whoa whoa....how come you get to be george
an' I gotta be Gracie....noway......uhaah ...no deal...

yer Gracie....I'm George .

now I know why my selection was not the WINNER in your eyes for the movie PHRASE.    
mad.gif
hey now look here...Cache eers Check....hee hee hee

I already offered u a 1 of a kind Rub'er Sided Gown T-Shirt for yer help on that PC dilema I had.....but u didn't want that....so why would you want my 20 . ?
Even the winner didnt want my 20.....whadda fool .
A Canadian 20...what a conversation piece .
The fuggin' things worth almost 14 bucks US .

Back