And so it begins...

onedownfiveup

Donating Member
Registered
reid_busa_1.jpg

reid_busa_2.jpg

View attachment 1230825

View attachment 1230826

Taking the Brock's 13.1 JE Drop in Pistons and Webcams kit out and going for a Turbo setup.
biggrin.gif

nice looking bike... but your missing something on that front wheel...
poke.gif
beerchug.gif

Yes Reid, it was good to meet you. We appreciate you guys letting us hang out and check out all the cool projects Smithers Customs has in process.

Looks like that will be a bad mo fo when you are done. Who makes that light smoke dbl bbl windscreen?

REID , Thanks for all of the work you did on my BUSA , you all did a great job, turned out real sweet, It was nice being able to hang around at the shop and talk while you guys worked.
beerchug.gif

thanks for letting us kids roam around Reid, i was like a kid in a candy store there, you guys got an awesome setup there..

Dang, Reid, what did you do to my bike? I take it in for an estimate and this is what happens?
laugh.gif
rofl.gif

Man I could use some of the parts coming off of it. I should have went to the lunch party today!

Dang, Reid, what did you do to my bike?  I take it in for an estimate and this is what happens?  
laugh.gif
rofl.gif
I didn't even realize you had the same color till I was looking up part numbers and went to figure out what color and year yours was and I was like, well damn, it's the same color. I think the dash through me off.

Dang, Reid, what did you do to my bike?  I take it in for an estimate and this is what happens?  
laugh.gif
rofl.gif
I didn't even realize you had the same color till I was looking up part numbers and went to figure out what color and year yours was and I was like, well damn, it's the same color. I think the dash through me off.
Well, now you know. I won't even give you the secret you've got the fastest color handshake!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
rofl.gif
Well, now you know.  I won't even give you the secret you've got the fastest color handshake!
laugh.gif
Nah, don't need the handshake
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

Back