and so it begins,another internet fight...oh goodie.

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Try and be short here. Buy Busa part off epay. Part dont fit.Try and return it.What a huge ordeal as compared to Amazon.Get to that later.
So Ebail contacts seller,seller sends email,they want pictures.WTF. So,I oblidge and send side by side pics of a gen I grab rail and a genII grabber.Like they used to sing on Seseame Street,"One of these things is NOT like the other. OK,send 10 pics,showing everything.Get a responce back basically accusing me of photoshopping the pics.WTF.
His last email to me"
Friend,these pictures is your original one,right?You mean that the levre'two hole should be 1 big and 1 small.but our product's two hole is same.You think that our lever can not fit your bike?Have you try to install it?Because we sell it so many,it never appear the problems.Can you try to install it and if it have problems,you can contact us,OK?​
I like how he mentions "lever" instead of grab bar" I think maybe he has had problems with other "off-shore" products.

I start out my return correspondance with..."Well first of all I ain't yer fuggin' buddy" from there it just goes down hill and gets more "grafic" shall we say.

Return to Amazon,done it 4 times since being a customer.
Go to your Amazon home page.Click on your bought items list.Click return and print free shipping label.Stick on box throw at post office,get refund.No muss,no fuss,no cost to return.Full refund.BOOM,thats how you run a business.
I hope Eflay burns in hell. :fire: OK,OK,thats a little extreme..I hope they just go bankrupt. GO AMAZON.:thumbsup: Rubb.

I'm also going to start a Go Fund Me page for this guy. He will be shipped a complete set of...you guessed it..."Hooked On Phonic's"
Rubb.

Is this Gen I or Gen II?

Amazon,2 clics of the mouse and get yer junk mailed to yer local post office.Then you don't get this happening....

I had similar experience as you on EBay, I gave them a shi**y feedback and then they were trying to do whatever they could to get me to change it. They gave me my money back, was able to keep the product and offered extra money back in exchange to remove bad feedback. Got my money returned, and they still own the bad feedback

Exactly,easy right.This is my 5th Busa.But they wont listen.Sure I could pack a bunch of washers under the one they sold me,but why should I have too.Just think of the extra weight...right C10. Rubb.

Ebay is starting to suck I order a part this week it was deliver broken I took pictures and mailed it back and sent dropoff confirmation to seller. He wont ship a replacement until the returned item is in his possession. Amazon is amazing with customer service . Have not has a issue yet

Back