And Rev just ate pizza for his b-day...

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
MARYVILLE, Tennessee (AP) -- Michael P. Monn's birthday celebration went a little awry when he was arrested while drunk, nude and covered with nacho cheese.

Monn was detained early Sunday as he ran toward a Jeep in the parking lot outside a swimming pool snack bar.

According to police, he was stark naked and was carrying a box of Frito Lay snacks and a container of nacho cheese.

"The male had nacho cheese in his hair, on his face and on his shoulders," Maryville Police Department officer Scott Spicer said.

"The nude male had a strong odor of alcohol and was semi-incoherent."

Investigators suspect Monn climbed an 8-foot fence, broke into the pool snack bar through a window, threw nacho cheese on a wall and scattered chips on the ground.

About $40 in chips and $7 in nacho cheese were stolen.

Monn was charged with burglary, theft of less than $500, vandalism less than $500 and public intoxication and was cited for indecent exposure.

He was held at the Blount County Jail in lieu of a $9,300 bond.

It was Monn's 23rd birthday.

smile.gif
Um... Sounds like he had a little more fun though I might have managed to snack on a little sumfin more dan jus Pizza Pie...
biggrin.gif

wow.gif
laugh.gif
Um... Well... Uh... It's really good Warm.... There are many different varieties and everyone I have ever come across was unique and special. It's always been my favorite so I managed to get two of them for my birthday... They were both just perfect, VERY differen't... But served with a little whipped cream they were awesome together. All hot and steamy... I mean I just stood there and watched as they were getting warmer and warmer before I dove in... I got all sticky too! Whipped cream everywhere, It was pretty messy... I gotta remember to wear a bib next time, had some difficulty getting some of it outta my beard... That got some laughs.... But the hardest part was figuring out how to get 33 candles stuck in em and lit...
laugh.gif

Anyway, I just freaking Love Warm Apple Pie....

laugh.gif

as always, Rev....as always!
laugh.gif

Not too crusty though...I don't like pickin' dem flake outta my teeth.
wow.gif

Back