and now the best reason not to get

(Warputer @ Dec. 31 2006,14:48)
(psycobusa @ Dec. 31 2006,00:24)
(Warputer @ Dec. 30 2006,21:25) Even the cat looks scared .....bottom right hand corner .  
wow.gif
dude....you were staring at that pic way longer than you shouldve been if you noticed all that  
poke.gif

ices_rofl.gif
Chuck Norris could handle it !
wink.gif

tounge.gif
if chuck norris saw that pic, he'd go to escondido, cali and roundhouse kick xzvs in the nads
jump9.gif

I THINK WHAT GETS ME THE MOST IS IT LOOKS LIKE HES TRYING TO SUCK IN HIS GUT. \\ NOW TAKE ONE OF YOUR GIRLFRIEND IN HER SKIVVIES AND POST HER ON HERE.

DUDE..... YOU CANT POST ANYMORE DIGITAL IMAGES....... EVER!!

Boy....... you got me
I ALWAYS try to suck in my gut when someone points a camera at me in my underwear (that'll make it look better )

I tried to get a pic of her this am -- no go
This pic went out to the cat rescue we work for and even my dad -- if you can't laugh at yerself then you don't have the right to laugh at anyone else
laugh.gif

(psycobusa @ Dec. 31 2006,20:18)
dude....you were staring at that pic way longer than you shouldve been if you noticed all that  
poke.gif

ices_rofl.gif
[/quote]
Chuck Norris could handle it !
wink.gif

tounge.gif
[/quote]
if chuck norris saw that pic, he'd go to escondido, cali and roundhouse kick xzvs in the nads  
jump9.gif
[/Quote]
laugh.gif
....I think so too !

It's been awhile since I have laughed so hard I couldn't stop. This thread is an instant classic.

You guys are hilarious.

You need to take this show on the road. Seriously

Thanks again for the laugh!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(xzvs @ Dec. 31 2006,13:flamethrowing:) ok-- the back story
The shirt was a christmas present from one of the kids.
I had just pulled the shirt on and G/f says "oh I have to get a pic of you wearing the shirt-- I say "hey wait till i get some pa *CLICK* nts on "
But for the love of God, man, WHY would you post it here? Are you mad at us? Have we done something so wrong where you would do something so heinous, so unspeakable, so sinister to us? Why, I ask... why?

biggrin.gif

much better but there is still a cat in the pic, is there something going on.

Those are my drawers (underwear), must be close to laundry day as I usually wear boxer briefs.
We do cat rescue so I seriously doubt you can get a pic in this house without a cat in it.

Back