And I'm off....

lil charlie

Registered
Im all packed up and will be on the road within 30 mins, Houston here I come. I start my new job on Monday and hope to get some riding in soon. I have my bike all strapped done and shes just looking at me wanting to know why I have her tied up instead of riding her down. :laugh:. I will put in 800 miles today so I have a short 300 mile hop tomorrow. I have an old friend who lives in San Antonio so I will met him for lunch tomorrow. laters.

Safe Travels.

On your way to Houston why not swing a little south of San Antonio and visit The Texas Mile in Beeville? It starts Friday.

Good luck and good travels my friend. Tombstone wont be the same without ya

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Have a Safe trip. Good luck at the new job.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

I made it just over 800 miles for the day (12 hours) and im in San Antonio for the night. I make one quick stop tomorrow moring to visit a friend and then im off to Houston. I have my bike on a 8' utility trailer but I dont like this parking lot at all. My bike is right next to the main road parked under a tree in the dark. GERRRRRRR. I have the back gate up with 2 pad locks on it and I put a 5/8'' cable lock throught the front rim to the frame of the trailer but it still scares the piss out of me.

Made it to Houston at 2:30 today....and I now a Texan! I will spend the next few days driving around and getting my bearings. I start my new job on Monday.

Back