And I thought riding with one hand was showing off!

That video has been out for some time now, it I don’t get tired of watching it and seeing how smoother he is. I wish I had the control he has on the heavy bird.
See, I don't find the Busa that heavy, I'm coming off a 1200 Bandit which is almost the same weight and a lot less power. The Busa isn't that much heavier than my son's 750 Katana.

See, I don't find the Busa that heavy, I'm coming off a 1200 Bandit which is almost the same weight and a lot less power. The Busa isn't that much heavier than my son's 750 Katana.
Heavy compared to a modern 600 or 1k. Most stunters I know wouldn't make a busa their first choice....

Heavy compared to a modern 600 or 1k. Most stunters I know wouldn't make a busa their first choice....
That is a fact there...I guess I personally don't find it that bad for weight but then again, I don't really follow the new 600 or liter bikes that much. I have a few friends who sit on it and comment how light it feels-of course they are coming off big cruisers too.

If I was a stunt rider I sure wouldn't want to use one, I read where the Bandit was a favorite for stunters once...I can see that, it has lots of torque and wheelies on demand.

Back