An upsetting 11 minutes (NWS, NCS).

NCBusa2001

Registered

Had to share here. Please keep in mind that I consider myself to be a gun-ho patriotic troop supporting guy.

That being said,...Alex Jones makes some relevant points in the vid.

I still feel physically sick after wathcing that.

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you still see these videos that he is talking about? I believe some to the things that he talks about, but I would like to see the videos for myself. Especially the one that he talks about the solidiers shooting a women holding 2 kids.

i think anyone who can make up a lie, call it in to a superior so that they can get permission to fire and kill is sick in the head....non of those people had weapons of any kind....and to kill the people trying to help the wounded is just wrong and goes against the Geneva convention...if any of our fine military people on the org where ever involved in such things as this id be embarrassed to say i knew u...so I still believe that most are not this way, but the few that are sure don't paint a pretty picture, and we all know the banks and gov are trying to run everyone...just like Hitler did years ago

the puppy video pissed me off, but the vid he showed of the ac-130 firing on "reporters". you could tell that one or more individuals in the group did have rifles, they were clearly visible. the guys who were "reporters" were carrying bags. nothing wrong with carrying bags, but if you're in a group with people carrying weapons, what would you expect the military to do? as far as the kids in the car, it'd be kinda difficult to discern whether they were kids or if they were just ducking down. why were reporters behind enemy lines without notifying US military? sucks, but what are you gonna do?

I believe that guy should be dropped off in the deepest part of Afghanistan we can find. Then I would like to see his opinion. I'am not a real political person but I do support the war and I believe that we have overstayed our welcome, but that is the case when America comes we are here to stay. That being said Iam glad people can finally see what war is about it is nothing glamorous nothing romantic sure there are some heroes bore out of it but look at the people who are chewed up as a result of it. I have had several friends serve and I have the upmost respect for them but when you get down to it that was there job to go over and KILL the enemy no try to teach them arts and crafts. As far as innocents are concerned Think of all the Japanese people who's life vanished in a flash that probably had no hate for America whatsoever. That is war that is what it does It has one single purpose KILL MAIM DESTROY. on a side note reuters can go to Hades I mean who puts their reporters in harms way with no way of identifying them you know blue does go a long way. or hey why not get permission to go into a war zone. I do not mean to offend anyone I'm just stating what I believe. If offense is taken I do apologize.

I think most know that there is going to always be "collateral loss" but the most disturbing part is just how inhumanely they speak of those they kill...I'm sorry, I know war is war, and none of it is pretty, but I also don't ever think those that are sent to kill act like it's a video game. I can see it being a job, but to make it a sport? That's wrong...

I don't feel comfy even talking about this...I just don't know all the facts around the video, but I do know there was a lot of disrespect from those carrying out the orders.

Now I will say that the guy was talking about the contractors AKA Blackwater doing some bad stuff to my knowledge they have been kicked out from over there they were doing some messed up stuff.

that video, does no one justice. it was cut up and processed to see an opinion from one side. no one knows the "full" story. most likely never will, and edited to be pervayed as guilty and war-mongers.
anyone that believes there is no "fog of war" even with the current technology is living in lala land. Time, many times, is something we don't have to make decisions. those attack helos were up for a reason. most likely to protect a convoy of our personnel. they were most likely in a rush to shot them to protect our soldiers.
take this video with a grain of salt because it was edited to be very tainted.

Last edited:
that video, does no one justice. it was cut up and processed to see an opinion from one side. no one knows the "full" story. most likely never will, and edited to be pervayed as guilty and war-mongers.
anyone that believes there is no "fog of war" even with the current technology is living in lala land. Time, many times, is something we don't have to make decisions. those attack helos were up for a reason. most likely to protect a convoy of our personnel. they were most likely in a rush to shot them to protect our soldiers.

Full video below

Last edited by a moderator:
Just goes to show you there are messed up people in any occupation. There are good soldiers, and bad soldiers, just like anything else. Of course being in war will do f'd up things to your head, so I can't judge.

Thanks for your comment. I was hoping what I saw was wasn't, well, what "I saw".

I have now watched the full video (thanks KML). I'm not so sympathetic now. (I have also done a bit more reading). Here's my take in a nutshell.

At minute 19:40 or so, someone mentions a body laying on an RPG. Later someone tries to clairfy if it is "live". My take on that is...even if a Reuters reporter had a armed security detial, I highly doubt they arm them with rpg's...

Secondly, from what I've read. Combat reporters are supposedly taught how "not to" get shot at. Including all sorts of flir tagging or IR strobes which would show up on the pilots display. I didn't see any.

Later in the video, after the scene is secured, armed insurgents re-occupy the building. My take on that is,...the reporters were hanging out near a bad guy hideout (looking for a story) with US forces on the way (and a freaking gunship above). I don't know about you, but when I'm at the shooting range I don't hang out around the target hangers when people start shooting from the bench. :banghead: Looks like they got their story.

Lastly, toward the end of the video, the aforementioned building was decimated by three hell-fire missles. Money well spent, IMHO:beerchug:. It's kind of funny though, at 36:11 one of them comment about how they aren't even going to see the video. I wonder what they think now, LOL

I can go to bed tonight thinking about what my tax assessments are paying for (and it won't be food stamps). Sorry about the little girls though, but blame that on the father (who took them to hang targets when the range was HOT). I'm sure allah will sort em out. :please:

Chris

Last edited:
Now I will say that the guy was talking about the contractors AKA Blackwater doing some bad stuff to my knowledge they have been kicked out from over there they were doing some messed up stuff.

Nope, I think they just changed the name to Xe. Though now they don't have immunity in Iraqi court's, which "cramps their style".

I think most know that there is going to always be "collateral loss" but the most disturbing part is just how inhumanely they speak of those they kill...I'm sorry, I know war is war, and none of it is pretty, but I also don't ever think those that are sent to kill act like it's a video game. I can see it being a job, but to make it a sport? That's wrong...

I don't feel comfy even talking about this...I just don't know all the facts around the video, but I do know there was a lot of disrespect from those carrying out the orders.

What that does to a person can really warp them. Kind of like a paramedic or firefighter laughing at a car wreck. A mind set you have to have to be able to function in a dynamic and dangerous environment.

If we send them, we should support them. But I also think people should SEE what war is all about. That way people may be less inclined to wage them in the future. Still tough though.

Chris

I will watch the full video tonight, but Chris, it sounds like what Mr. Anderson alluded to was correct and once the full story is out there, the opinion on what we're watching changes. This had me looking through other YouTube vids last night and I won't lie, it's disturbing to see some of what I saw, but I also know I'm watching snippets that someone wanted me to see, to sway my opinion to match theirs...the full story is always better to know...

I'm with ya Chris.....its a war zone...your hanging out with the guys we're shooting...

I watched the whole video...I would have shot them.

I will watch the full video tonight, but Chris, it sounds like what Mr. Anderson alluded to was correct and once the full story is out there, the opinion on what we're watching changes. This had me looking through other YouTube vids last night and I won't lie, it's disturbing to see some of what I saw, but I also know I'm watching snippets that someone wanted me to see, to sway my opinion to match theirs...the full story is always better to know...

Michelle, you will feel better once you watch the whole video. I would have lit em up also.

Man what are you guys looking at? Whoever called in to get the green light to shoot was flat out wrong in his assessment, now maybe he was stressed or maybe something happened earlier but to me they were really juiced to shoot somebody like they were playing Call of Duty and just got a Kill streak and called in an air strike.

Let's take this into account, this is a war zone but it's also a neighborhood were avg Joes and family's live, no doubt fighters are in the area because they seek out civilian locations to use them as shields, that bird was so far out of range they did not even know they were there, so when did anyone shoot at them? Yes good chance citizens will be armed or even security for the journalist it's crazy over there, hell we have people with AR 15's outside of town hall meetings. The reporters were wrong for not letting someone know but who knows if they did or not and would it have even made a difference how many friendly fire deaths have there been but also how do you mistake a camera and a cell phone for a RPG.

Also I see a man with his family in the car in his neighborhood seeing that people are injured not really knowing what happened and trying to help get them to the hospital but is fired on by an overzealous gunner wanting to get more kills, none of the people that were shot were doing anything but standing around, again it's clear they never look up so they weren't even paying attention to the bird so how could they be a threat?

Back