An interesting encounter...

Haelo

Registered
Guy at restaurant: Hey, you got the Hayabusa?
Me: Yeah
Guy: You ever heard of Ghostrider?
Me: Yeah, I've seen his videos
Guy: Yeah, I had his bike down on Port Malabar... top speed was 227 and I got to it 10 minutes, s*** was fast, man
Me: Oh really?
Guy: Yeah, he had that T25... K05 turbo on it. External wastegate man, that s*** was FAST

Go ahead and name three things wrong with that
laugh.gif
iamwithstupid.gif

Guy: Yeah, I had his bike down on Port Malabar... top speed was 227 and I got to it 10 minutes, s*** was fast, man
Guy: Yeah, he had that T25... K05 turbo on it. External wastegate man, that s*** was FAST

laugh.gif
iamwithstupid.gif
1. 10 minutes to get to top speed
2. 227 mph for 10 minutes in Port Malabar....impossible
3. two different car turbo's

C'mon, you guys are just afraid to admit this guy's story is legit. Totally feasable. Hell, I had my bike at 200+ for the entire length of Port Malabar Road, even past the popo station. Hooked it north on Babcock and jumped back up to 200+ all the way to House O' Powerless.
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif
iamwithstupid.gif
You didn't put punctuation at the end of the sentences that are statements but you did at the end of the sentences that are questions.

Does that count?
rock.gif

laugh.gif
iamwithstupid.gif
You didn't put punctuation at the end of the sentences that are statements but you did at the end of the sentences that are questions.

Does that count?  
rock.gif
I went to Detroit Public Schools, give me a break
sad.gif

Back