An Impromptu Poll

HoboJoe

Registered
Hey Cowboys. I'm not happy with the results of my efforts to mask the Blems on The Beast. Thinking of a makeover. The multi colored schemes don't get it for me so solid will be The Uniform of The Day. While Black might be the fastest, at least by a Raven Haired Beauties eyelash, you do see quite a few of um'. The others are rarely seen and that has its own appeal. Hate being part of The Herd. Plus their Sharp! Notice only the solids are matched with the black Frame, Swingarm and Wheels. They do mesh well. Feel free to chime in. I figure if nothing else, I'll get a few good laughs outta some of you Hooligans as usual......Thanks

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Solid color I think the all black is the best even though red is faster

Hayabusa.jpg
I'm not personally a fan of solid colours but, for me, the black wins hands down. My all time favourite colour for Busas is the 2014 red and white one but I have never seen one in the flesh as it were, however, the orange and black one is the fastest road bike (as opposed to drag etc), well, mine is :bounce::race:

Reactions: Tb3
Doesn't want to be part of the herd, doesn't care if it's the fastest color, and wants it to stand out in a crowd. Sounds to me that bright a$$ pink is his only real choice.

See what I mean. Always at least one of you Cowpokes providing a good laugh. Actually, have always been partial to The Pink. Just not in this context.

gotta say i love white as well. Then black everything else out

Two points rite quick. The White does look sharp in Matte but only with the Silver wheels. Secondarily, anyone know what the sizes of the nuts are to adjust the Chain? Looks like I'll have to get a few Metric open ends.....Thanks

View attachment 1573043 I'm not personally a fan of solid colours but, for me, the black wins hands down. My all time favourite colour for Busas is the 2014 red and white one but I have never seen one in the flesh as it were, however, the orange and black one is the fastest road bike (as opposed to drag etc), well, mine is :bounce::race:

sir, every once in awhile I will search the net for a cool hayabusa poster to purchase. I had not found one that I really wanted, but this is the one!:bowdown: I absolutely love that pic!!!!!
I would purchase a full poster size of that in a heart beat. Do you have anymore info on it? was it a poster? maybe a much larger size so I can make a poster of it?

Hey Cowboys. I'm not happy with the results of my efforts to mask the Blems on The Beast. Thinking of a makeover. The multi colored schemes don't get it for me so solid will be The Uniform of The Day. While Black might be the fastest, at least by a Raven Haired Beauties eyelash, you do see quite a few of um'. The others are rarely seen and that has its own appeal. Hate being part of The Herd. Plus their Sharp! Notice only the solids are matched with the black Frame, Swingarm and Wheels. They do mesh well. Feel free to chime in. I figure if nothing else, I'll get a few good laughs outta some of you Hooligans as usual......Thanks

View attachment 1573040

View attachment 1573041

View attachment 1573042

Hobojoe I really like all three of these. I'm a fan of solid colors too.

White Busas look like marshmallows... albeit fast marshmallows. :poke:

:laugh:

The solid blue '07's looked good:

2007_GSX1300R_blue2_800.jpg

I think the orange one posted by the o/p is the winner though. Just gorgeous. :bowdown:

Back