An Impromptu Poll

HoboJoe

Registered
Hey Cowboys. I'm not happy with the results of my efforts to mask the Blems on The Beast. Thinking of a makeover. The multi colored schemes don't get it for me so solid will be The Uniform of The Day. While Black might be the fastest, at least by a Raven Haired Beauties eyelash, you do see quite a few of um'. The others are rarely seen and that has its own appeal. Hate being part of The Herd. Plus their Sharp! Notice only the solids are matched with the black Frame, Swingarm and Wheels. They do mesh well. Feel free to chime in. I figure if nothing else, I'll get a few good laughs outta some of you Hooligans as usual......Thanks

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

frisbee

GODSPEED RACING
Donating Member
Registered
Solid color I think the all black is the best even though red is faster

bigdev

Registered
Hayabusa.jpg
I'm not personally a fan of solid colours but, for me, the black wins hands down. My all time favourite colour for Busas is the 2014 red and white one but I have never seen one in the flesh as it were, however, the orange and black one is the fastest road bike (as opposed to drag etc), well, mine is :bounce::race:

Reactions: Tb3

nosbig

Registered
Doesn't want to be part of the herd, doesn't care if it's the fastest color, and wants it to stand out in a crowd. Sounds to me that bright a$$ pink is his only real choice.

HoboJoe

Registered
See what I mean. Always at least one of you Cowpokes providing a good laugh. Actually, have always been partial to The Pink. Just not in this context.

VIPER

Formerly known as viperblackbusa.
Registered
gotta say i love white as well. Then black everything else out

HoboJoe

Registered
Two points rite quick. The White does look sharp in Matte but only with the Silver wheels. Secondarily, anyone know what the sizes of the nuts are to adjust the Chain? Looks like I'll have to get a few Metric open ends.....Thanks

Tb3

Registered
View attachment 1573043 I'm not personally a fan of solid colours but, for me, the black wins hands down. My all time favourite colour for Busas is the 2014 red and white one but I have never seen one in the flesh as it were, however, the orange and black one is the fastest road bike (as opposed to drag etc), well, mine is :bounce::race:
sir, every once in awhile I will search the net for a cool hayabusa poster to purchase. I had not found one that I really wanted, but this is the one!:bowdown: I absolutely love that pic!!!!!
I would purchase a full poster size of that in a heart beat. Do you have anymore info on it? was it a poster? maybe a much larger size so I can make a poster of it?

Tb3

Registered
Hey Cowboys. I'm not happy with the results of my efforts to mask the Blems on The Beast. Thinking of a makeover. The multi colored schemes don't get it for me so solid will be The Uniform of The Day. While Black might be the fastest, at least by a Raven Haired Beauties eyelash, you do see quite a few of um'. The others are rarely seen and that has its own appeal. Hate being part of The Herd. Plus their Sharp! Notice only the solids are matched with the black Frame, Swingarm and Wheels. They do mesh well. Feel free to chime in. I figure if nothing else, I'll get a few good laughs outta some of you Hooligans as usual......Thanks

View attachment 1573040

View attachment 1573041

View attachment 1573042
Hobojoe I really like all three of these. I'm a fan of solid colors too.

hayabuser

Registered
White Busas look like marshmallows... albeit fast marshmallows. :poke:

:laugh:

The solid blue '07's looked good:

2007_GSX1300R_blue2_800.jpg

I think the orange one posted by the o/p is the winner though. Just gorgeous. :bowdown:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GAmedic Impromptu mountain trip Videos 18
BusaWhipped impromptu STL mini meet and greet Random Thoughts 6
twotonevert Just a few pics from the impromptu ride today General Bike Related Topics 44
Rayabusa0818 Impromptu Ride Today Random Thoughts 10
JINKSTER Impromptu Florida Ride.... General Bike Related Topics 7
B Poll: What custom license plate should i get? General Bike Related Topics 22
isiahstites Superbyke POLL: Need opinion on wheel color General Bike Related Topics 25
G Valve check / Mileage poll... Random Thoughts 14
Boosted Cycle Perf What wheels would you pick?? (Poll) General Bike Related Topics 66
GsxrBots Poll: How many of us like our job? Polls 22
Fuel and Beer Poll: Additives in the fuel tank..... General Bike Related Topics 10
semi RSD's Poll for *FREE* Giveaway Contest: PLEASE VOTE! Random Thoughts 53
rubbersidedown Need help setting up a poll (busted brain cant figure it out THANKS Random Thoughts 17
captain Org un-scientific poll >>>>> Obama Care <<<<< Random Thoughts 120
zukracer Suzuki Scoop - Hayabusa color poll on Facebook General Bike Related Topics 4
T Tuner Poll! - Bigger injectors or secondary fuel rail? Turbo 5
GsxrBots Just a simple poll.. Polls 26
DCar Open Poll on weight.... General Bike Related Topics 15
OldMan Tire poll General Bike Related Topics 18
tgrant1024 wide tire poll Polls 47
drnick Not Another Oil Thread!!...poll?? Gen II Busa Information 59
tmf2004 Chazzo levers or Tribal Levers Poll Polls 16
ogre poll: change my subtitle? Polls 24
Speed King Smokers/drinkers poll Polls 45
ResidentEvil poll posting General Bike Related Topics 2
Vonderbach Glenn Beck Poll Polls 15
surt The big ethnicity poll Polls 35
Justyntym CBS poll Random Thoughts 11
Haya01B Title/Deed Poll Random Thoughts 24
MET Poll section Random Thoughts 0
IG. My conclusions about "Hayabusa can't corner" and the track riding poll General Bike Related Topics 110
MET Polls in Poll section please General Bike Related Topics 4
MET Polls in Poll section please Random Thoughts 1
kml Important poll for Busa riders Polls 13
Scar Stampeding Through The Ages (Poll) 2010 Busa Stampede 49
D Follow up to Mike1180 poll... Random Thoughts 10
bazooki POLL: What Insurance do you have? Polls 53
Robot Busamomingrief's Shoe Size Poll Random Thoughts 54
The Big Red One A poll on Gravedigging..like it or not? General Bike Related Topics 37
skydivr Quandry at work - Poll Polls 49
twotonevert Tire Pressure Poll Polls 25
PandaNin Totally random poll Polls 45
Kento-Moto Poll: How many hrs a day on the org? Polls 37
MelodicMetalGod Poll: Motul 3000 10w40 Oil and HIFLO HF138 Filter Maintenance and Do-It-Yourself 15
jellyrug Poll: Do you exercise? Polls 22
slatroni Gun poll please vote Random Thoughts 29
R Take the poll..I can't decide.. Polls 19
B Poll: are YOU a egg-nog fiend 25 days a year? Polls 27
Billy Busa Weight and Height Poll: Polls 221
motogp08 How do you make a poll come out right? Random Thoughts 17