An early Birthday present WOW !I'm happy

PocketRocket

Donating Member
Registered
I went to get some ammo for a shoot coming up.. while there I couldnt resist. My mom passed away in March and left me with a small savings bond and my Girl friend pitched in and helped me get a new DPMS .. ANYWAY So I go to put it in the trunk of the car and she says " Oh Here , I got you this too" New running shoes .Since I started running a lot lately... It was a good day.. Here are 2 pictures of what I got ( a month early) but theres more . I'll post that picture later today .. You'll be sooooo Jealous... :) Life sure has its good days.

IMG_0397.jpg

IMG_0398.jpg

I have a new RR mount and the new .223 Nikon scope on the way. I also got an Eotech with it ! I think I'll get MOM stamped on the receiver:) . Dedicate it ..

Heres what will really make you Jealous , I usually take my Bike to the gym and needed a small back-pack that wouldnt scratch the hump. So I got this one.. It was either this or Sponge Bob.. They didnt have South Park..
Doniton thats a Nice scope mount !!! What kind is it.. ?

IMG_0404.jpg

Sweet Rifle PR! very happy for you..must be karhma from you kind intents of possibly helping me out with my FN/Swarovski but i'm so happy it didn't sell..sold my G19 glock instead and got by but got to keep my baby..

might even tak'er out for a good ranging and scope check next sunday! :thumbsup:

happy BD and warm wishes bud! Good Luck w/ That DPMS! They rock.

l8r, Bill. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
I need to get some new rings for my AR. I have a cheap Barska scope right now but it's got a 50mm objective lense so I can't even put lens caps on clearance is so minimal on the flat top. Does anyone know what height rings I should get?
5f7ad001.jpg

Back