An appeal to the kazaa users here...

amsctalx

Registered
I've noted that between the two "big" Hayabusa boards about thirty different people (at least) are looking for a way to download the Hayabusa Service Manual PDF. I realize why it cannot be downloaded from the server the board is hosted on, and totally agree with The Captains decision (thanks Cap&#33
wink.gif

What I can't figure out is why that during the last three weeks not one person with the manual has stayed logged into a P2P for more than several minutes. Checking my event logger shows that three different Kazaa users "sharing" the Manual connected and disconnected within minutes just this week. In fact, I have searched from three different systems just to try to determine whether I had an issue that was inhibiting my ability to search for it.

I am respectfully requesting that one (or more) of the people with "the Manual" stay on Kazaa long enough for several of us to download it. I have cable, and could download it quickly. I also stay connected to a P2P most of the time (mainly Kazaa), which would allow others that needed the file to download it from me, albeit at 25 kb/m (ATTBI limits upload speed).

Many would appreciate any help anyone could offer in this matter.

Mike

Jester0769

Hayabusa Master
Donating Member
Registered
this is a good idea, I have cable too and if I had a chance to download it I would stay online to help other people download it also. if anybody could stay on long enough I would start up and download it right away

win43win

Registered
I never got the manual because I went to this Kazaa thing and it was something that you have to download onto your computer and I am not going to do that. Thats how you advertising crap and viruses. So I am still manual-less.

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
win43 send me your address and I will ship you a cd with the manual and the microfishe images on there too. I take care of the regular members.
cool.gif
thumbs-up.gif

Narcissus

Hayabusa Immortal
Registered
Kazaa sucks. If you have to use Kazaa, use Kazaa-lite. It's free of ads, spyware, download limits:

http://www.kazaalite.com/

It still sucks, though.

I'd suggest using WinMX if you want a file sharing app. Never had any ads, spyware or limits, still doesn't and the network is better:

http://www.winmx.com

Of course, if you want other stuff, nothing beats mIRC (A pain to get started, but well worth the effort. Do a search to find info. I can't help with this one).
wink.gif

Narcissus

Hayabusa Immortal
Registered
BTW, I'm on WinMX right now. Manual, microfiche are both available. I've also got the ZX12 manual/microfiche if you're interested.
ernaehrung019.gif

race24x

Registered
If i can get the manual from someone I have a 640k DSL line I could leave it on my server setup an FTP sight for the guys on this board to get the password on here or even use Kazaa but I havent found anyone to download it from can I get some help ..

amsctalx

Registered
After downloading and installing a "real" FTP client I finally have the Hayabusa Service Manual. Let the "Kazaaing" begin!

As always - big thanks to Captain...

Mike

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
raydog General Bike Related Topics 25
Scar General Bike Related Topics 24

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
returnofthetrip