Amode selected for USAs only beta site testing

2hip

Registered
Guys...this is beyond cool...one of our very own Hayabusa.org members (Amode) has been selected to be the only person in the United States to test this newly designed muffler. I took these pictures while he was on the phone with Singapore and probably shouldn't be posting this up without his consent..but i thought what the heck..he is driving around on the streets with them.
There isn't another guy in the USA with these new pipes. He is forbidden to tell who the manufacturer is...and although I do know who it is i would lose his friendship and trust if I uttered the name. This is some really good technology...the sound is a very deep rumble and I can tell you they are sweet looking...
Any thoughts u want to express...feel free...

IMG_0853.jpg

IMG_0854.jpg

IMG_0861.jpg

is that exhaust tip as large as it looks from the side?

screaming ricer fart can to me at the momment...

just my .02

need more pictures :)

Goatkart, no screamy can there. It is carbon fiber and it has the nice deep rumble to it...can't remember a sound this rich and resonating on a can before...even when he blips it up to 8k-10k it has such a sweet deep rumble to it...will have to see if I can get a sound clip on it tomorrow when I am back at his house for mapping on my bike...

just my .02

my thoughts when i saw them :laugh:

The deep sound is probably because of the carbon fiber can and lack of a baffle and packing... same thing i did to my CF cans

I'll hold judgement for more info for sure, but i'm currently in the "skeptical" camp...

would like some more angles on em...

Hey your ears musta been ringing ?
We were wondering where you've been :hide: ?
How's your burro 'Rocinante' ?

Pipes look ok just not my style.

Saiid, my dearest friend..how long our friendship has endured and yet your memory has been cut so short so soon in your young life...u know that Rocinante is not a burro.
yeah, life has been so hectic...working something like 60 hrs a week while my coworkers play on islands in the Pacific..but it should start slowing down soon.

There was a guy here on the .ORG that made pipes just like those, out of the fartcans you can buy from any autoparts store.

I to do not like the big opening in the rear looks like the muffler from the tuner cars. jmo

I got to ask why only one in the states. My friends and I in Cali used to test parts for cars all the time, had to write huge reports and then got to keep them. The thing is, is that there was always multiples of us doing it from different driving areas, and driving styles.

just my .02

:rofl::rofl: thats funny. i had never heard the term screaming racer fart can.:rofl::rofl:

yea the tip looks strange. :poke:where it slips on looks like it needs some work too.

Last edited:
yup, looks like ill fitted ricer fart cans to me.

but to each his own. If you like em, that's all that matters

i personally like the can portion of the muffler but i don't care for the chrome tip.

Im anxiously awaiting the video of how it sounds... I not in the critic camp yet :laugh:

I swear fatcan and riceburner kill me every time. It never gets old. I like it when i hear a kid saying how sweet a cars exhaust sounds when it sounds like garbage. I enjoy destroying their spirit when i tell them it sounds like garbage :laugh:. maybe I am just mean.... same goes for some bikes with their aweful exhaust tips that are just obnoxious and unnecessary...

Back