Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigGeorge

BigGeorge
Donating Member
Registered
This is kind of close to home for me. I saw this scumbag on the local news tonight and there was Police interrogation audio of him admitting some one of his crimes against a child.

James William Bell's story will air on America's Most Wanted tomorrow night. There's a great chance that this lowlife will be caught after that. And although there's no chance of either of my first 2 poll answers happening to him in real life, I'm just curious what form of justice you feel would be appropriate for this less than human piece of crap. Keep in mind that this person is a career child predator!

As John Walsh might say... let's get this scumbag off the streets before he hurts another innocent child!

America's Most Wanted Profile

Bell-Photo-2-enlg.jpg

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>James William Bell</span>

DESCRIPTION
[*]Sex Male
[*]Race White
[*]Age Now 52
[*]Height 5'7''
[*]Weight 155
[*]Hair (Color, Description, Facial Hair) Brown Has a "bowl cut"
[*]Eyes (Color and Correction) Blue and wears Glasses
[*]Other Physical Characteristics Has a small frame
TRAITS AND HABITS
[*]Is interested in computer repair and technology
[*]Has been self-employed in the past
[*]Is likely to pursue a coaching position in gymnastics
[*]Described as "someone who blends in, very unassuming"
[*]Is interested in computer repair and technology.
[*]Has been self-employed in the past Is likely to pursue a coaching position in gymnastics.
POSSIBLE LOCATIONS
[*]Bell will likely seek out another position coaching ymnastics or repairing computers.
[*]Last Seen: Providence, RI
[*]Other Possible Locations: Rhode Island, Washington, Oregon
[*]Last Known Locations: Providence, RI

i wouldn't mind playing whats that smell in a dark room with him............................................with my leatherman devil.gif

inject him or pull the trigger quickly, get it done with and move on. but instead I'm sure it will drag out for years costing tax payers thousands of dollars onlt to in the end, put him up in max security and feed him food and cable tv for live... on our dime.

Maybe if the PEOPLE did something about him first, there would be less of this crime in existance

aren't you glad I'm not involved with government? ? ? ? biggrin.gif

Some thing from the business end of this comes to mind...
Not fixing the problem with this one . In my opinion they should have a public Hanging aired on every news channel accross the U.S. at 600 pm and get riud of say about 20 or 30 proven murderers child offenders rappist robbers adn start doing it every Friday night . Might not stop it completly but should would give them something to think about before they did. Or spend the money that we pay them to live in jail and buy an Island in the middle of know where drop them all off and let them fend for there selves and hire say a 10 boat watch crew that circles the island with m60's . And some mine fields . But we cant do that that would be in humane to the guilty .. We have to baby them and pay for there stay at the local Hotle 3 hots and a cot not to mention weight room cable ,computers school all payed for by us..

Some thing from the business end of this comes to mind...
Not fixing the problem with this one . In my opinion they should have a public Hanging aired on every news channel accross the U.S. at 600 pm and get riud of say about 20 or 30 proven murderers child offenders rappist robbers adn start doing it every Friday night . Might not stop it completly but should would give them something to think about before they did. Or spend the money that we pay them to live in jail and buy an Island in the middle of know where drop them all off and let them fend for there selves and hire say a 10 boat watch crew that circles the island with m60's  . And some mine fields . But we cant do that that would be in humane to the guilty .. We have to baby them and pay for there stay at the local Hotle 3 hots and a cot not to mention weight room cable ,computers school all payed for by us..
+1

inject him or pull the trigger quickly, get it done with and move on.    but instead I'm sure it will drag out for years costing tax payers thousands of dollars onlt to in the end, put him up in max security and feed him food and cable tv for live... on our dime.

Maybe if the PEOPLE did something about him first, there would be less of this crime in existance

aren't you glad I'm not involved with government?  ? ? ? biggrin.gif
+1

Tortured for the rest of his life.............. that's what I voted.... mad.gif

Sudden death is just an easy way out for this sick *&%^

In my own mind and I'm sure most of you will agree.......... that frist time somebody commits an offence of this nature............ should be their last.....
none of this rehabilitation crap.

R.I.H (rest in hell)..

Tortured for the rest of his life.............. that's what I voted.... mad.gif

Sudden death is just an easy way out for  this sick *&%^

In my own mind and I'm sure most of you will agree.......... that frist time somebody commits an offence of this nature............ should be their last.....
none of this rehabilitation crap.

R.I.H (rest in hell)..
I voted the same way. Not sure who is voting to have this scumbag incarcerated... but I'm curious to hear why someone would vote that way.

Statistically, a child predator who is caught has usually abused andother child or other children for years before getting caught. And predators who are released from prison statistically abuse again. Which is why - IMO - they should be killed. mad.gif

mad.gif

chop his cock and balls off and put them in a jar and mount the jar in his jail cell. Also, make his jail cell with an opening and where his ass is mounted to the opening of the bars so every prisoner can shove a (insert object here) foreign object in it for the rest of his life. And let him die from all the acumulated #### in his #######. Just my 2cents.

Put to death on PayPerView. Proceeds go to the families he's hurt. I'll carry out the sentence, invoking "baseball bat" clause at no-charge. How about imprisoned in Turkey? Life expectency does seem to be all that long there for these types( american/child molester). Just a thought.

Tortured to death , resuscitated back to life and then tortured to death . Over and over and over until he dies eventually dies of old age

chop his cock and balls off and put them in a jar and mount the jar in his jail cell. Also, make his jail cell with an opening and where his ass is mounted to the opening of the bars so every prisoner can shove a (insert object here) foreign object in it for the rest of his life. And let him die from all the acumulated #### in his #######. Just my 2cents.
Wow... surpirsed this hasn't been censored yet. All great ideas though!

Put to death on PayPerView. Proceeds go to the families he's hurt. I'll carry out the sentence, invoking "baseball bat" clause at no-charge. How about imprisoned in Turkey? Life expectency does seem to be all that long there for these types( american/child molester). Just a thought.
I have always thought the PPV idea was perfect. Especially giving the proceeds to the family... I like that.

One thing I can guarantee. If he is found in MY neighborhood he would not be breathing. Ask the parents of the listed sexual offender 5 houses down from me... Myself and the rest of the neighbors have had a "Talk" and they are well aware of the consequences of him leaving their property outside of a locked car with the windows rolled up.

To me, the lowest form of scum is a person who would harm a child in any way.....

They should be tortured and killed!!! No remorse!

But that's just my opinion on the matter.....

Well..I am sad to say that I had to vote for "torture him for the rest of his life",because you did not provide a vote for: Let Brendan torture him for the rest of his life....

Please include me next time,as I will make sure the job gets done right!

PS..I enjoy using duct tape,fishing hooks(with sinkers attached) and scalpels...ooh,and dont forget,ballpeen hammers

<!--EDIT|brendanp
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156698877 -->

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back