Votes: 45 100.0%
  • Tortured to death

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Let him rot in jail

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, if history is a measure of what will happen when caught and sent to prison. I think all three will happen. prison inmates don't take well to child molesters. especially well known ones/ones with history. the catholic preist that went to prison didn't last long. daumer, while not a child molester did kill a kid, also he died fairly shortly in prison he was even in isolation, but they still got to him.

well, if history is a measure of what will happen when caught and sent to prison. I think all three will happen. prison inmates don't take well to child molesters. especially well known ones/ones with history. the catholic preist that went to prison didn't last long. daumer, while not a child molester did kill a kid, also he died fairly shortly in prison he was even in isolation, but they still got to him.
No doubt somewhere down the line, he will get what's coming to him... please God.

I would love nothing better than some time in a room with this guy on my own......

I have 2 girls 12 and 9.

I live in a nice neighborhood where the neighbors look out for each other and each others kids.

Still neither of us will let them roam the neighborhood alone because of scumbags like this.

I use to take my kids to the bowling alley with me a lot. Never took my eyes off of them and made sure they told me when they would go into the bathroom so I would know where they were at all times.

I had people tell me you don't have to worry about them here. Bullshit I'll watch my kids you don't watch yours!

It's a very sad situation and it only seems to get worse in time.

Maybe we should make crime legal because of the scumbag lawyers who like to twist the truth and hide behind the fact that it's not my job to decide who is guilty or innocent and knowingly let a scumbag be set free because it's the law!

It's definitely not a job for the timid.

P.S.
Don't take the crime legal seriously. I'm being sarcastic!

Drip battery acid in his eyes. Pull each one of his fingernails out with a pair of pliers. Don't cut off his junk, rather leave it attached but slice it long ways down the center. I'll stop there, but I have alot more just in case someone messes with my family. mad.gif

Drip battery acid in his eyes. Pull each one of his fingernails out with a pair of pliers. Don't cut off his junk, rather leave it attached but slice it long ways down the center. I'll stop there, but I have alot more just in case someone messes with my family. [/QUOTE]
Hey BBK,can we team up? I like your style!! biggrin.gif

I to pitty anybody who messes with my family.

lesse-child molester huh? howbout they put'em in the Octagon with me? all I need is a nice pair of compression shorts, those shin/knee guards from Icon, the elbow armor (with steel studded plates over the CE armor), a mouth piece, and my ICON TiMax Short gloves-last years model...I'll bet me knuckles would get sore before I kill him...so I'd just stomp his nutz into his lower intestines and break both legs, both arms, and then I'd like to inject him with whatever that guy in SAW had that makes you paralyzed n unable to talk, but you still feel everything.

Then when I leave the cage, I'd let 5 necropheliacs in and turn the lights down low....:angry:

tortured for rest of life...still means money out of our pockets

tortured for rest of life...still means money out of our pockets
so deos 20 years on deathrow but at least with some torture he would suffer like the children he hurt fugin scum bag and besides I would give up every dime I have to protect a child and maybe deture some other piece of crap from touching another child

<!--EDIT|spkerhed
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156733861 -->

20 years? ? not that *I* would advocate [ahem cough]vigilanty justice[cough ahem]... but..... seems our "Justice" system doesn't dispense it properly, maybe someone else should. ooOOOOOooooh! DANGER DANGER! THOUGHT POLICE! I dissenting thought!

I believe in cruel and unusual punishment for these kind of cases. Then again, people in jail dont like guys like this either. hmmmmmm

Some thing from the business end of this comes to mind...
Not fixing the problem with this one . In my opinion they should have a public Hanging aired on every news channel accross the U.S. at 600 pm and get riud of say about 20 or 30 proven murderers child offenders rappist robbers adn start doing it every Friday night . Might not stop it completly but should would give them something to think about before they did. Or spend the money that we pay them to live in jail and buy an Island in the middle of know where drop them all off and let them fend for there selves and hire say a 10 boat watch crew that circles the island with m60's  . And some mine fields . But we cant do that that would be in humane to the guilty .. We have to baby them and pay for there stay at the local Hotle 3 hots and a cot not to mention weight room cable ,computers school all payed for by us..
seems like us GEORGIA boys think alike.

If he is actually guilty of these offenses...well, all I can say is that he will have some explaining to do in the federal pen with his new "general population" pals. (shudder)

Big Tom, Mr.Goose, and Jumbo George. They'll all give him a good ole' welcoming party.
sad.gif

Moved to the appropriate forum (Polls) - just a little housekeeping smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back