Americans for conservative direction?

voodoolord

Registered
Ive been seeing these well made Immigration reform adds a lot in the last week and today it just seemed fishy so I started looking into the group producing them. I was right it turns out, its a liberal front group pushing the agenda as a conservative group. Im afraid theres going to be a lot of people duped by these people so please check out this link and look deeper into the group. Tell your friends and family about it.

Mark Levin Exposes Liberal Front Group Americans for a Conservative Direction - ALIPAC

The U.S. government "dupe" people?
Surely you're joking sir, go sell your snake oil elsewhere...:rofl::rofl:

Actually, that's what they get paid to do(dupe people), so I'm glad my tax dollars aren't completely wasted.
It's an incredibly easy job too, considering the vast number of idiots in this country.

The thing is this isn't the government although the narrative follows with the administrations talking points. The point is were being mislead with labels and we need to let the sun shine on this farcical attempt to co-opt the conservative position on immigration.

The U.S. government "dupe" people?
Surely you're joking sir, go sell your snake oil elsewhere...:rofl::rofl:

Actually, that's what they get paid to do(dupe people), so I'm glad my tax dollars aren't completely wasted.
It's an incredibly easy job too, considering the vast number of idiots in this country.

Most tax dollars are wasted, but this is more about lobbying money. FB, MicroSoft, and GOGGLE have contributed millions recently and developed two front groups playing as conservatives. :laugh:

Most tax dollars are wasted, but this is more about lobbying money. FB, MicroSoft, and GOGGLE have contributed millions recently and developed two front groups playing as conservatives. :laugh:
Then it's lucky that conservatives aren't easily duped. Oh wait, if they weren't Fox News would cease to be. Never mind.

Back