"American Billet"? Single-sided swingarms?

Hopefully, .oRg members can clear this up for me! I already did a search for "American Billet" and didn't find anything that applies. Basically, I was researching some prices and stuff on single-sided swingarms for my 2008 Hayabusa. I live in Florida, so all we have is long-straight roads and year-round sunshine. So having a stretched, slammed, fat, good-lookin' Busa is quite normal. Just wanted to get that out of the way before anyone starts hatin' on custom, show Busas. Anyway, I was looking around and I ran across several ads where folks were selling Busas with "American Billet" single-sided swingarms. So, I got curious as to why so many of the custom Busas had this brand of swingarm instead of C & S, Roaring Toyz, etc. Found the website for American Billet using Google. Got the contact info, since their website was not complete. Called the number and the owner said that he does not sell single-sided swingarms. He also stated that "someone was using 'his' name" and he gets calls all the time about these swingarms. Before we hung up, I did mention that maybe he should look into making swingarms, since he already had free advertisement. :laugh:

So, my question is, has anyone ever heard of American Billet swingarms, and if so, who actually makes them? I believe the White Busa from Daytona I posted about a while back had the American Billet S.S.S as well. See post "Baddest Azz Busa in Daytona? You decide!". Here is a pic too, but it's only of the right side of the bike, so the swingarm isn't pictured well.

View attachment 150823
I got one of the swingarm a 300 single sided im looking fot bearing for the one that goes on the sprocket side i dont where to get it cuz like u stated it says American billet but cant find where its from ive hear roaring toyz also hear all things chrome but i need to replace that one Bearring

I got one of the swingarm a 300 single sided im looking fot bearing for the one that goes on the sprocket side i dont where to get it cuz like u stated it says American billet but cant find where its from ive hear roaring toyz also hear all things chrome but i need to replace that one Bearring

Just measure the bearing.
Try McMasterCarr for it.

Back