amazing video...is this real?

SPOILER!! I was not going to mention this because so many people was enjoying the video........but..
Indeed I have seen many things Lamb, however the video if 100% fake. When I was 15 I player table tennis for my county here in England. It only takes a table tennis player and a martial artist seconds to realise that after seeing that video.
Points to point out are the following.
1/ With the speed of the sticks the ball would be totaly destroyed after the first rally. It would split.
2/ There is top spin on the ball that can only be achieved with a rubber coating, not raw wood.
3/ It would be totaly impossible to achieve any kind of ball placement/ accuracy for the other player to rally.

How ever here is a little trick that I can do, that's simple enough for any one to try.
Hold your left arm extended in front of you at shoulder height with a coin in the hand. Then drop the coin, punch 3 times(full extended punches, right,left, right) and then re catch the coin again with the left hand at waist height. Enjoy and don't try it in front of a tv or glass door:laugh:

Ah ha...a doubter as to the integrity of said film. Now we are getting somewhere. These were Lambs initial thoughts upon seeing this exhibition. That and of course the incredible speed at which Bruce could make the chucks do his bidding. IT SEEMS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. With that being said, Lamb wants this video to be real. As a huge fan of Jack LaLanne and a fan of human feats of magic/strength/balance/weirdness this video represents close to the pinnacle of all those.

As for Ferrarispiders lil speed trick with the quarter, Lamb would like to voice his displeasure with Ferrarispider.

Last edited:
Listen, Blanca thinks its real and that's all that matters!
Lamb are ya with me or not? Us against them!

@FerrariSpider 4 Lamb.

I have zero exp with martial arts but have played ping pong all my life.

1.Ive used the orange balls before. Theses are thick fast heavy duty balls. White ones are wallyworld and then you get yellow and then orange being heaviest. I still think it possible for them to survive. They may have also been switching balls. They could have been using hd balls?

2. I've played with a wood paddle with nothing on it and have no problem imparting spin.
Sure a rubber coated one will work better. My personal favorite is a thin wood paddle with super fine sand paper glued to it. But I think wood would work.

3. Id give Bruce enough credit to think he could place the ball where he wanted it to go.
Baseball players can hit balls where they intend to so I think a master of his art could smack a ping pong ball where he wanted it to go.

Maybe? Idk

I'm sticking to my previous post.

Wrong on all accounts, sorry.
Take it from an expert in both fields, what I have said is 100% correct. I don't even know why you are even trying to make an argument.

Wrong on all accounts, sorry.
Take it from an expert in both fields, what I have said is 100% correct. I don't even know why you are even trying to make an argument.

Because Blanca is never wrong, if he tells me alligators S !-! iT hard candy it's the gospel truth. If a herpetologist and a confectioner both tell me he's out of his pharking mind, I tell them to blow it out their nose with a rubber hose.

So there....

:moon::laugh:

cheers
ken

No no no, it is all real. I mean come on, it's Bruce Lee. He can do anything. Just a bunch of haters! :laugh::hide:

Lamb is really starting to hate modern technology, you can't believe anything you see anymore. Together with you can't believe anything you hear. All that's left is taste and smell. ...and with todays flavorings and febreze, what's a man to do?

Back