amazing video...is this real?

Lamb busa

50 warming to 70 again
Donating Member
Registered
Lee Plays Ping Pong with Nunchuks - Video - YouTube[/url]

Is this real? photoshopped or videochopped or what?

Holy cow!

Last edited by a moderator:
If its real, that would be awesome, I had a pair of those before, I always end-up hitting myself! :banghead:

Keep watching and watching...just beyond belief. Why hasnt this been seen by lamb's eyes before?

You ever seen Chuck get killed in any other movie???

He was just doing Bruce a favor:laugh:
There's a couple cool interveiws with Chuck where he talks about that fight scene, and how him and Bruce set it up. And that he agreed to let Bruce kill him in the script.
See, Chuck has to allow it.:laugh:

Its Bruce Lee , knowing him he could play ping pong with his legs and it would be believable.:bowdown:

Well it's fake but cool. Anyone that followed his philosophy would know that the real Bruce Lee after the first return would have leaped over the ping pong table dropped kick his opponent in the head and whacked the other with the chucks before the ball arrived for him to return hit. End of game Bruce Lee wins :laugh:

He was just doing Bruce a favor:laugh:
There's a couple cool interveiws with Chuck where he talks about that fight scene, and how him and Bruce set it up. And that he agreed to let Bruce kill him in the script.
See, Chuck has to allow it.:laugh:

Aaactually....Bruce and Chuck sparred in a charity match for real before Bruce's untimely death, and although it was for charity the 2 fighters took the opportunity to "test" each others ability.

The match was scored by points and in the end Bruce won by 2...yup, he won by 2 points. After the match and after they BOTH commented about how stellar the other's skills were Chuck also stated he was happy this was an exhibition and that in real life he thinks bruce would win ever time.

There was amoment in the match in which Bruce could have takend advanteg of an opportunity and deliver a devastating blow to Chuck, in which Chuck could have been seriously hurt...Bruce didn't take the opportunity. When asked Bruce stated it was contrary to all his teachings and beleifs to do so...:bowdown:

I am a teacher of martial arts (33 years now). One of the systems is the original style Bruce Lee ( Jun Fan) trained in in China under Grand master Yip Man, it's called Wing Chun. As well as that other systems I also teach are Kali and escrima.
I have over my many years have been fortunate to train with three of Bruce's friends and students including Dan Inosanto, The late Larry Hartsel and James Dimile. It was fantastic to hear the first hand accounts of various events that they shared with the great man. I particularly remember my personal chats with Larry Hartsel because he stayed at my friends house when he visited the UK. We would stay up all night just listening to his story's of he and Bruce. Both great men.

Lamb, the first video left me mouth open wondering? Only giving truth to it because of who it is.

Then a couple vids later I see the 'full version'

This one. Same place same chucks, he's smacking matches and smokes out of the air.
This leads me to believe ping pong part is real?

Lamb, the first video left me mouth open wondering? Only giving truth to it because of who it is.

Then a couple vids later I see the 'full version'

This one. Same place same chucks, he's smacking matches and smokes out of the air.
This leads me to believe ping pong part is real?

Real? Really beyond belief. What the human body can do is simply amazing. Is there anyone out there that's doing these things today?

Ferrarispider...how about you? 33 years as a martial arts instructor, Lamb is sure you've seen your fair share of feats. Any attempts at this?

Real?

Ferrarispider...how about you? 33 years as a martial arts instructor, Lamb is sure you've seen your fair share of feats. Any attempts at this?
SPOILER!! I was not going to mention this because so many people was enjoying the video........but..
Indeed I have seen many things Lamb, however the video if 100% fake. When I was 15 I player table tennis for my county here in England. It only takes a table tennis player and a martial artist seconds to realise that after seeing that video.
Points to point out are the following.
1/ With the speed of the sticks the ball would be totaly destroyed after the first rally. It would split.
2/ There is top spin on the ball that can only be achieved with a rubber coating, not raw wood.
3/ It would be totaly impossible to achieve any kind of ball placement/ accuracy for the other player to rally.

How ever here is a little trick that I can do, that's simple enough for any one to try.
Hold your left arm extended in front of you at shoulder height with a coin in the hand. Then drop the coin, punch 3 times(full extended punches, right,left, right) and then re catch the coin again with the left hand at waist height. Enjoy and don't try it in front of a tv or glass door:laugh:

Back