Amazing human strength x2

NickSully

Donating Member
Registered
Watching the you tube video that msmathis01 posted up made me think of Parkour and the amazing leg strength they must have. For those that don't know anything about Parkour I posted a you tube video of David Belle below.

Enjoy and the music is an Eminem song so it may not be SFW or your ears.

djsin

Lily's Daddy
Registered
dude has springs for legs..i bet by the time he is 50 he will be havin knee and ligiment replacements....ud think he would use a bag for those stunts...im not jumping from anything higher then a bar stool unless the house is on fire:laugh:

NickSully

Donating Member
Registered
dude has springs for legs..i bet by the time he is 50 he will be havin knee and ligiment replacements....ud think he would use a bag for those stunts...im not jumping from anything higher then a bar stool unless the house is on fire:laugh:
I'm with you on that one. If I had a reason to run from people I would be more interested in learning that skill set...:laugh:

That's very impressive. It will take a serious toll on their bodies over time. As long as he keeps his body heatly he will not do too bad. As soon as he gets a little out of shape the problems will show up in spades. BTDT with a different skill set. :banghead: